Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are a Disneyland only channel now. They are ALL IN baby! šŸ¤£

View attachment 1766815
So the "lifestyle channel" rebrand from the beginning of the year didn't take? Where did it go wrong? Was it the Anacarpa gym workout? The Vegas foodie tour? The adventures at Costco and Target? The portable oven cookout at a Orlando motel? The Lake Tahoe Cinnabon eviction?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I was really really hoping for more apartment gym workouts this year. Oh well...maybe they'll take us on their only workout of 2023!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ve been really busy with work just popping in every now and then trying to stay in the loop. Iā€™m threads behind but today I have time and Iā€™m already laughing my ass off! You guys are awesome! I see that the Blobs have an update video šŸ™„ Dare I click on it to hear what lies theyā€™re spewing about now?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to mentioned they promised they would put out a home vlog every morning. Spencer was going to talk about his favorite bands and movies. Katie was to going to give cooking and makeup tips.

C109F6D1-14FA-426F-BB5E-5677006A2DA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Absolutely no disrespect to DL or DCA but those are 2 very small parks (compared to WDW/ the resorts/ Disney Springs). What can they possible cover that hasn't been said a hundred times already by every DL vlogger? Even with the changes of seasons and festivals there isn't that much new except for a few new food and merchandise items. Save a few bucks and travel to Tokyo Disney or Paris. You can get a lot of content out of it: how to save for overseas trips, tips when at overseas parks, ride videos, differences between DL in CA and Disney in Paris etc... Have they ever "walked in Walt's shoes" and shown their viewers Uncle Robert's garage where it all started, Walt's favorite restaurant Tam O'shanter, Walt's homes in SoCal etc...
Exactly. They will only do what THEY want to do. Sit around DISNEYLAND ONLY and eat.

Imagine being ā€œall inā€ on a place where you have to constantly look over your shoulder to hide from everyone you fucked over. And the people that work there actually despise you for showing up everyday.

Best Life for sure
This made me feel good. šŸ„°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Same! I was very active prior, hitting the weights hard in the gym 3x a week and taking daily walks. Now? I helped my kids decorate the tree and needed all weekend to recover šŸ˜­. I also get lightheaded often, just bizarre. Hang in there!!!
Unfortunately, it may be the "new normal" for us. We will probably have to deal with it for the rest of our lives. In the scheme of things, we're the lucky ones.

No more bland stays at Park MGM? Damn it.
I've been to Las Vegas once. My wife took me to there and LA for my birthday last year. We stayed at the Bellagio and it was fairly ok. You walk off property and it's a nasty city. I know people love it, but it's not my thing. The SoCal trip made up for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No more bland stays at Park MGM? Damn it.
HOW AM I GOING TO KNOW WHAT TO GET AT COSTCO OR TRADER JOE'S!?! WHAT ABOUT THE DELICIOUS COOKING VLOGS?
HOW WILL I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TRAVEL WHICH IS WHAT THEY CLASSIFY THEIR CHANNEL AS IN YOUTUBE???!!!

My life is clearly over after their decision to scale down.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine being ā€œall inā€ on a place where you have to constantly look over your shoulder to hide from everyone you fucked over. And the people that work there actually despise you for showing up everyday.

Best Life for sure
Yes, Iā€™m thinking the same thing! They are hated everywhere and have no friends but refuse to leave! It drives me nuts because they just donā€™t get it! Theyā€™re a laughing stock but they are determined to stand their ground and keep showing up! Itā€™s the dumbest thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
BLAB going back to being a "Disneyland-only channel" is kinda like Wile E. Coyote branding himself an "Expert in Catching Roadrunners".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So the "lifestyle channel" rebrand from the beginning of the year didn't take? Where did it go wrong? Was it the Anacarpa gym workout? The Vegas foodie tour? The adventures at Costco and Target? The portable oven cookout at a Orlando motel? The Lake Tahoe Cinnabon eviction?
It went wrong when these two thought people gave a tit about them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Best Life for sure
When I was in my late teens and early 20ā€™s I worked in a mall. We had people that were ā€œregularsā€, showing up every other dayā€¦ buying, returning merchandise, chatting up the employees like they were old friends. They were lonely, sad peopleā€¦. Always trying to grift their way around return policies and mall rules in general. Anytime limited edition merchandise was out they were typically first in line and would try to buy out the items to later resell. Once management caught on, buying limits were imposed but that didnā€™t stop them from going to other malls to do the same. Every mall in our area knew them and despised them.

BLAB is no differentā€¦ they are the same people. Best life my assā€¦. Lmfaoooo imagine being in your 50s and basing your career around going to a theme park with your married girlfriend šŸ˜‚. Spencer is a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.