Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as the majority of Tattlers are celebrating Thanksgiving I thought I'd start our new thread. The only difference between KT and you guys today is that unlike KKKT, Tattlers know that eating huge amounts of food is something you do very occasionally, as opposed to every. Single. Day.

Huge shout out to @MmAnaheim for our new title.

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
In response to what a pp said about potential lawsuits. I agree that it probably wouldn’t be very productive if Disney doesn’t care. I’ve sent many emails too and gotten the same canned response. So disappointing.

This last trip, I saw a live streamer with his camera pointed at me and my family. Thanks to Tattle, it took 2.5 mins to ID him 😂 I played Encanto and he took off so fast. Then I reported him to YouTube (my face and my kids faces were fully shown). They took down his video within 48 hours.

I feel like that’s the only way to combat these grifters now. Play copyrighted music, and report to YouTube if you’re caught in their videos.

The issue is there’s too many live streamers (I saw so many idiots with gimbals and had no clue who they were) and having to skim through their videos. I tried to watch BLOBs videos from the time period we were also at DL but the cringe was too strong. They seem to be terrified anyways - always holed up in a dirty corner somewhere when they’re filming in the parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Shout out to all the tatters for making this 75th thread happen ❤
Shout out to KT for gaining 75 pounds since last Thanksgiving 💪
And shout out to Adam the Woo for being able to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family this year instead of being screwed over by the most hated Disney vloggers on the planet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Oooh no, just as I feared...KT added her secret ingredient to this year's turkey.

20221124_151715.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I spy something that is going to get returned to “World of Disney” (because it was a poor eBay performer) on December 26th:

9885769A-D78A-4130-960E-F9B32E970D5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
will we see Katie doing a step outside Black Friday walk tomorrow to burn off those two pots of mashed potatoes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so full. Ugh. I probably ate as much as KT does on a random Wednesday afternoon at Disney.

Also, #WheresSpencer?

I noticed trays of cinnamon rolls on her counter and only one was eaten. 😂🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m so full. Ugh. I probably ate as much as KT does on a random Wednesday afternoon at Disney.

Also, #WheresSpencer?

I noticed trays of cinnamon rolls on her counter and only one was eaten. 😂🤣😭
Crickets from Spencer’s corner they are definitely on shaky ground

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You know what they should do for the Best Life Holiday Greeting Card that they are sending the Besties?

They should reenact crazy super fan Tiffany Nicalou’s recent IG post photo (below) with Spencer + Katie + Pixar Charlie + Jeremy all in the same bed wearing sunglasses and Santa hats!

BD985E8F-E9E3-498D-A6B4-367EC95BF8E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, except for KT.

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of finding this forum and these threads. I had stopped watching/Supporting BLAB and everyone’s comments have really opened my eyes to the level of grifting that blab/most vloggers do.

Stay healthy and safe during this Thanksgiving weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I am honored to once again have my title selected. Hopefully next time KT goes to a work event she tries to make her partner actually look good instead of so incredibly bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Besties, thanks for your support this year. We are still Exhausted from no sleep earlier this week. I can’t believe we survived a day of non stop cooking. Spencer says hello but he’s been on Dani’s instagram all day. Check out our dinner! From our pathetic family to yours, eat up!

BC611CE2-B883-44CA-A829-AD1113C22B45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Have a look at this mixer - it is FILTHY. And by filthy I don't mean 'gotten dirty while being used' filthy, I mean 'OMG when was the last time this thing was cleaned' filthy!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Have a look at this mixer - it is FILTHY. And by filthy I don't mean 'gotten dirty while being used' filthy, I mean 'OMG when was the last time this thing was cleaned' filthy!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Ugh you're so right! There's gunk in every crevice on that thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.