Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give less than 12 hour notice for a zoom meeting and they expect the super Besties to drop everything to join?

In the real word, businesses that treat their stakeholders like this do not last long.
I imagine they would do this to friends in the real world if they had any. Disappear for weeks at a time only to pop up randomly expecting them to drop everything and have a basically one-sided conversation that goes nowhere and ends abruptly after they've gotten bored. They don't give a tit about ANYONE else in ANY WAY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So the "lifestyle channel" rebrand from the beginning of the year didn't take? Where did it go wrong? Was it the Anacarpa gym workout? The Vegas foodie tour? The adventures at Costco and Target? The portable oven cookout at a Orlando motel? The Lake Tahoe Cinnabon eviction?
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, to all the above.

Not to mentioned they promised they would put out a home vlog every morning. Spencer was going to talk about his favorite bands and movies. Katie was to going to give cooking and makeup tips.

View attachment 1766978
And Bamboozled!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why are you so bleeping rude? People can use verbiage (that’s used outside of southern CA) without your consent asshole. 😡
They probably wouldn't have made that comment if they knew what King Lama looked like in real life.
20221128_114952.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
HEY THERE SUPER BESTIES WE WOULD LOOOOOOVE TO GET ON ZOOM AND CHAT WITH YOU TONIGHT!!! LET'S AIM FOR AROUND 7:00 OR MAYBE 8:30 ACTUALLY LET'S JUST DO IT IN ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE SPENCER ISN'T SLURRING HIS WORDS TOO BADLY AT THE MOMENT AND I AM GOING TO BE, LIKE, SUPER-BUSY LATER THIS AFTERNOON PEELING BACK THE CORNERS OF THE PACKAGING ON THE STOUFFER'S LASAGNA I'M MAKING FOR SUPPER SO LET'S GET TOGETHER FIVE MINUTES FROM NOW OKAY ACTUALLY NOW IT'S MORE LIKE FOUR MINUTES BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT BUT IF YOU CAN'T I GUESS YOU CAN JUST CATCH US IN MARCH BYEEEEEEEEEE
Scream it to the mountain tops baby!! 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Chris Provost was in on the Iger meeting call with Disney Cast Members. I guess the Queen of Disneyland invitation got lost in the mail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I imagine they would do this to friends in the real world if they had any. Disappear for weeks at a time only to pop up randomly expecting them to drop everything and have a basically one-sided conversation that goes nowhere and ends abruptly after they've gotten bored. They don't give a tit about ANYONE else in ANY WAY.
4FF5672D-86CD-457B-9087-1933A0CEAE10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Chris Provost was in on the Iger meeting call with Disney Cast Members. I guess the Queen of Disneyland invitation got lost in the mail.

Nobody should be getting their Disney news from theme park vloggers (especially BLOB or those with a weird uniform schtick)......just sayin'

These guys are the REAL DEAL! Your source of juicy news & info squeezed fresh right from the grove 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.