Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been planning on doing nearly exactly this (in 9 months) LOL. And my family also thinks adding Disneyland Paris to my 5 day itinerary is crazy. But I'm more curious than anything.
So far it’s worth it, but the lady looked at me funny and refused to let me wait for the front row of space mountain.

can we classify BLAB as an anaheim gang now?
Gangs make money tho

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Couple of comments to be deleted when Sleeping beauty wakes up around noon today. An update...........it is now 1.2 up vs 2.4 down votes.

1669641517195.png

1669641645440.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
This tit makes me angry, I’ve had it twice and I’m suffering from lingering issues that is making it extremely difficult to go to work or even go anywhere outside of the house. They can go shove a red hot poker up their asses.
I just want to say I feel your pain on this! Our house got hit with Covid 2 months ago and I am still dealing with unsettling new issues I’ve never dealt with prior. It’s absolutely asinine that this twit has a cutesy name like “pandemmy” that she so callously throws around.

These two will never learn.

Spencer acting like he deserves an award for working 3 straight days in a row shows you the level of delusion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
LOL. That's funny.
Yeah if he's working 2 days a week per episode of The Talking Dead and about 22 episodes in 2022 that works out to $44k. So he's actually pulling that average down. Even lower if he only works the 1 day a week they take to record the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just want to say I feel your pain on this! Our house got hit with Covid 2 months ago and I am still dealing with unsettling new issues I’ve never dealt with prior. It’s absolutely asinine that this twit has a cutesy name like “pandemmy” that she so callously throws around.

These two will never learn.

Spencer acting like he deserves an award for working 3 straight days in a row shows you the level of delusion.
I'm fairly healthy and somewhat active. I get winded and dizzy now when I'm working in the yard. I rebuilt my fence a couple of weeks ago and I thought I was going to die. LOL

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just yesterday Patreon was 159. Today down to 157. I expect more will drop off since they literally give their paying customers zero content. Lazy fucks.
D6A0915B-EBB1-4C26-8B50-D71400F761CF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I always thought Pandemmy was a term Le Brickey’s dumbass made up. Maybe she’s just trying to switch allegiances. Honey, the boy is married to someone more normal than the three of you put together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sums up their followers (and philosophy). The amount of people saying blab are their friends is…disturbing.
NOT talk about gay pride? What happens when her son, daughter or non-binary family unit realizes they are gay, yet can't be themselves at all at home? Backward-ass Country duck Karen will end up driving their own offspring away, feeling like an outcast ... or worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Wait... it's a new season and they haven't been to Las Vegas to show us the seasonal overlay for the Bellagio Conservatory! :eek: I guess I'll just resign myself to watching what EVERY OTHER VEGAS VLOGGER posts about it (including Dani.702) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
cost of gas too high probably
i didnt watch their video so idk whats going on with them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sums up their followers (and philosophy). The amount of people saying blab are their friends is…disturbing.

Gotta love those "let's keep politics out of here but LET ME EXPRESS MINE FIRST!!!" posts.
Hypocrites.

Just yesterday Patreon was 159. Today down to 157. I expect more will drop off since they literally give their paying customers zero content. Lazy fucks.
View attachment 1766748

December is coming... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wait... it's a new season and they haven't been to Las Vegas to show us the seasonal overlay for the Bellagio Conservatory! :eek: I guess I'll just resign myself to watching what EVERY OTHER VEGAS VLOGGER posts about it (including Dani.702) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They are a Disneyland only channel now. They are ALL IN baby! 🤣

1669650709993.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
They are a Disneyland only channel now. They are ALL IN baby! 🤣

View attachment 1766815
Absolutely no disrespect to DL or DCA but those are 2 very small parks (compared to WDW/ the resorts/ Disney Springs). What can they possible cover that hasn't been said a hundred times already by every DL vlogger? Even with the changes of seasons and festivals there isn't that much new except for a few new food and merchandise items. Save a few bucks and travel to Tokyo Disney or Paris. You can get a lot of content out of it: how to save for overseas trips, tips when at overseas parks, ride videos, differences between DL in CA and Disney in Paris etc... Have they ever "walked in Walt's shoes" and shown their viewers Uncle Robert's garage where it all started, Walt's favorite restaurant Tam O'shanter, Walt's homes in SoCal etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm fairly healthy and somewhat active. I get winded and dizzy now when I'm working in the yard. I rebuilt my fence a couple of weeks ago and I thought I was going to die. LOL
Same! I was very active prior, hitting the weights hard in the gym 3x a week and taking daily walks. Now? I helped my kids decorate the tree and needed all weekend to recover 😭. I also get lightheaded often, just bizarre. Hang in there!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely no disrespect to DL or DCA but those are 2 very small parks (compared to WDW/ the resorts/ Disney Springs). What can they possible cover that hasn't been said a hundred times already by every DL vlogger? Even with the changes of seasons and festivals there isn't that much new except for a few new food and merchandise items.
We're all here for KT and Spencer. Disneyland is simply a backdrop. KT is super funny and Spencer is actually a really interesting guy when you get him talking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.