Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
good on brickey for revealing all that he did regarding BLAB. since no one in the disney vlogging community associates with them anymore, i hope more of them come forward like FB and brickey have to spill the tea on them

his "BLAB decided to go scorched earth" comment basically says it all. while other vloggers like brickey actually enjoy going to the park and see it as their "magical place," BLAB just sees it as a grift. it's pretty obvious neither KT or spencer actually enjoy going to the park that often. if they did, they would do what brickey did and squash any beef they had with other vloggers and simply ignore what they read online

but as we all know, KT is far too immature and petty and it is literally impossible for her to ignore what she reads on the internet. in fact, she probably doesn't give two shits about the fact that everyone hates them because it makes her look like a victim. the sad part is that i'm sure brickey wasn't the only one who tried to reach out to them to just let it all go. BLAB's "us against the world" mentality is incredibly immature and cringey
It’s interesting that he turned on them since he really used them for views. Have you heard his “podcast” with KT and Spencer????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
no i haven't. but yeah, the fact that even he decided BLAB was way too toxic says a lot
Agree. But you have to listen to it on YouTube. It’s cringy.

Anywhoo. They’re alone, except for Henry, Charlie and Dylan…still have zero idea why he’s still around.

I feel even Dylan’s bf checked out long ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Anywhoo. They’re alone, except for Henry, Charlie and Dylan…still have zero idea why he’s still around.

No no. She talks to Michael on the phone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Tell me you are an alcoholic without telling me you are. Look I’m an asshole but I don’t come on here saying “Pardon me, I’m doing Monica lite, hope I didn’t offend you”. Seriously KT just STFU.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Addicted to Xanax makes her do stupid shìt…post dumb quotes, meals and alcoholic beverages. Gurl…she took the Rocks free shots at WDW. She ain’t fooling anyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tell me you are an alcoholic without telling me you are. Look I’m an asshole but I don’t come on here saying “Pardon me, I’m doing Monica lite, hope I didn’t offend you”. Seriously KT just STFU.
It has gotta suck continuing to build and maintain a facade rather than just being your authentic self and not giving a flying duck what people think of you. But I guess that is what IG stories are for... desperately trying to make people believe you don't give a flying duck what people think of you by copying something every other facade maintainer posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t think there has been time more in KKKT’s life where she should “start” drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 26

dylan's still holding out hope that he can take advantage of spencer's entertainment world connections

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow! The tea is piping hot here! Good on Brickey for speaking up! He basically confirmed everything we’ve been saying here. Those two are a virus that nobody wants to touch! I’m sure they’ve all been telling BLAB to step down but they refuse. They’re gonna double down and they think they’re gonna win

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Katie's favorite holiday is probably Christmas, because of all the food.

Spencer's favorite holiday is probably New Year's Eve, because it's all about counting down from five, and because it's the only day of the year when there are balls falling other than his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Maybe Dylan has a crush on Spence?? 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
how is a basic black bag with some red accents even remotely “disney”? and it’s bound to fall apart again, she uses it everyday and it’s fake leather, so i’m sure her sweaty back will make the new one disintegrate just as fast.

i actually love and use loungefly bags every time i go to the parks, and find that they’re super roomy. i can fit my water, protein bars, wallet, charger, keys, etc with room to spare. i don’t understand who the duck needs a giant overnight backpack especially when they typically tap out after 3 hours of filming.
With no kids. No responsibilities. She doesn’t need snacks, they eat an ENTIRE PIZZA EACH.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
did you know that a pineapple drink with ice in it tastes like the pineapple dole whip?! WHAT A DISCOVERY

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m just waiting on our “friend” to reanimate. I mean BoredInOregon , Lpha (Philly), London. How about a Mexican riviera next. Or Italy. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well…don’t forget she was working at midnight last night. Probably still asleep…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.