Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t judge. My dirty after the holiday’s fridge with totally non alcoholic Stella RosaView attachment 1772383
I see we have the same taste in coffee creamer! I use it in my home-ground Kona cold brew….

Hey KKKT, for your information a bottle that size lasts a while. I actually measure mine so I don’t use too much. I’m guessing you fill your cup half way then top off with coffee….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t judge. My dirty after the holiday’s fridge with totally non alcoholic Stella RosaView attachment 1772383
You know she’d eat you out of house and home, right? You’d be left with just crumbs. She’d eat the sticks of butter! Slurp down the jam! Gobble up the leftovers! Drink the coffee creamer!
C3EB66D8-AE02-42BB-AA2F-26994BE2FEC2.jpg

Nothing is safe 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Do you think Spencer is one of 8 legendary Graffiti artists featured in this new Museum of Graffiti Uno deck? 🤣
Screenshot_20221130-113826_Instagram.jpg

Also, here's my selfie. Taken right after a Fairytale Facial.
Screenshot_20221130-113125_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Do we think Spencer still owns this shirt? If so, do you think Henry will be coincidentally be receiving one as a Christmas gift from Katie?

CCB9EDEE-257B-4D10-889B-15F3232C774C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I spent last week at Disneyland and never saw BLOB. I did see Molly from All Ears (I don't know her new channel name). She was vlogging but it was quiet and not obnoxious.

As far as Brickey, he was warned about BLOB and acknowledged the warnings on a live. He said they are good people and misunderstood. I unsubbed from him when he was on a livestream riding the monorail all day and night. He told everyone he hated kids when some toddler was crying on the monorail.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I spent last week at Disneyland and never saw BLOB. I did see Molly from All Ears (I don't know her new channel name). She was vlogging but it was quiet and not obnoxious.

As far as Brickey, he was warned about BLOB and acknowledged the warnings on a live. He said they are good people and misunderstood. I unsubbed from him when he was on a livestream riding the monorail all day and night. He told everyone he hated kids when some toddler was crying on the monorail.
100% accurate. Brickey hates babies and children (what kind of person hates babies?). Also, he is a fraud when it comes to Disney knowledge. I started a video on him but never finished it because his face and his bullshit schtick bother me, and in that video I pointed out MANY false claims and inaccuracies about imagineers, Disney history, etc. One of the best was while he was gifted a DVC stay at Animal Kingdom, he trounced around the lodge and "splained" how Joe Rohde did such an amazing job designing and building Animal Kingdom Lodge.....Peter Dominick's firm designed AK lodge. That's one of MANY he gets wrong. FRAUD.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.