Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that in one of the clips KT posted from the Irvine spectrum last night, there was a man in the clip who got visibly pissed off when he noticed KT's camera pointed towards him? He was sitting down when she was trying to get a shot of the Irvine spectrum Christmas tree, and used his hand to wave her off to get the camera out of his face.
He picked his nose.
BCF0577E-1576-422C-B2A0-74A026B03D10.jpeg

😂

Exactly. Spence lost 12 lbs. Big Fella gained 6.
on the salty soup diet 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Out of respect, please refer to it as "The Situation" in the future.
Noted. 😂

Some things I want to comment on:

I love that Brickey called them out for the crap they've been pulling. I wish more from the vlogging community would pull together and just spill ALL the tea.

Spencer...we all see you don't care about her anymore. Just leave her already. You aren't happy. I mean, can't say we don't blame ya...just move on old man. At your age you don't need to deal with all that drama that follows KT around.

KT...please get off of the furniture in Santa's little nook. You're gonna break it.

Last but not least...HOLY F*CK. How did you two heifers eat all that pizza by yourselves??? Nice of you to welcome back those 6 pounds you lost. Good think you had a tracking devise attached to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Noted. 😂

Some things I want to comment on:

I love that Brickey called them out for the crap they've been pulling. I wish more from the vlogging community would pull together and just spill ALL the tea.

Spencer...we all see you don't care about her anymore. Just leave her already. You aren't happy. I mean, can't say we don't blame ya...just move on old man. At your age you don't need to deal with all that drama that follows KT around.

KT...please get off of the furniture in Santa's little nook. You're gonna break it.

Last but not least...HOLY F*CK. How did you two heifers eat all that pizza by yourselves??? Nice of you to welcome back those 6 pounds you lost. Good think you had a tracking devise attached to them.
Brickey gets no quarter in these parts......(also a day late and a dollar short)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm so sad I missed everyone posting pics of themselves! Is it too late?

Anyways, here's me. Sorry I'm not as attractive as all of you, I have a gang infestation I'm embarrassed about.

Screenshot_20221130-085009_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Did anyone else notice that in one of the clips KT posted from the Irvine spectrum last night, there was a man in the clip who got visibly pissed off when he noticed KT's camera pointed towards him? He was sitting down when she was trying to get a shot of the Irvine spectrum Christmas tree, and used his hand to wave her off to get the camera out of his face.
BLAB:
32E771D2-7E5D-4B3B-8E61-1D12FC8E6797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If we are being transparent about what we REALLY look like, here I am:
0617-albino-gorilla-snowflake.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT is gushing about the bag on her Instagram. She bought a new one even though hers is under a year old. Guess it can't be that high quality.

She says she loves it over other bags because it's "Disney but not too much Disney"....says the Disney vlogger.
But Sarahhhhhh wrote a note. I guess they’re besties.

She'd rather be eating! I'm not even joking.

The sugar high from the 3 scoops of ice cream wore off quickly it seems.

These 2 can't stand each other

And that stupid bow on the top of her head, too old and big to pull that off.
That is her second outfit that she ruined her first bag over. Spencer dressed the same clearly didn’t give a $hit. But that’s what they do. They film several videos a day.

A “Disney story” in 5 pictures:

View attachment 1771666
The car alone, granted it’s cheaper in Florida. But in Chicago it was 2K for 5 days. bleeping hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
good on brickey for revealing all that he did regarding BLAB. since no one in the disney vlogging community associates with them anymore, i hope more of them come forward like FB and brickey have to spill the tea on them

his "BLAB decided to go scorched earth" comment basically says it all. while other vloggers like brickey actually enjoy going to the park and see it as their "magical place," BLAB just sees it as a grift. it's pretty obvious neither KT or spencer actually enjoy going to the park that often. if they did, they would do what brickey did and squash any beef they had with other vloggers and simply ignore what they read online

but as we all know, KT is far too immature and petty and it is literally impossible for her to ignore what she reads on the internet. in fact, she probably doesn't give two shits about the fact that everyone hates them because it makes her look like a victim. the sad part is that i'm sure brickey wasn't the only one who tried to reach out to them to just let it all go. BLAB's "us against the world" mentality is incredibly immature and cringey

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.