Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie's favorite holiday is probably Christmas, because of all the food.

Spencer's favorite holiday is probably New Year's Eve, because it's all about counting down from five, and because it's the only day of the year when there are balls falling other than his own.
I gotta remember to put down all beverages whenever I see that Diet Dew can scroll up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think KT is the type to hit the edibles, which explains her weird behavior, weird walk and consumption of an entire pizza in one sitting followed by a massive ice cream cone.

Maybe those were special brownies last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw what brickey posted. And I’ll stop referring him as Snake. It was a long time ago and he’s clearly grown up. The fact that he gave them adult advice? And they don’t care? It’s okay to make mistakes, because that’s how you learn. ONLY if you learn.

BLAB doesn’t give a tit. He’s right. Like stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm imagining Katie's fridge looking like this, while they go out to eat... rather than eating the food they just cooked.
1669833285818.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think Katie may need some of Spencer’s last paycheck for an unexpected expense.

Completely unrelated, here’s a recent IG Story post by Katie:

19ABFF2D-2AA8-4912-A898-76D615D64FEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She's such a lousy liar. I also have a family member just like her. I know the whole sloppy, lying, lazy shtick

They're no longer doing travel vlogs, because they're no longer a couple. It's glaringly obvious.

I'm more interested in how long her mom let's her stay. That woman now has a grand daughter and a middle aged daughter to feed. The latter will force her into bankruptcy by next week.

I bet she's asking herself where she went wrong. Yikes.

Screenshot_20221102_062205.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How the mighty have fallen... the clickbait 3 weeks ago had nearly 3 times the views..

Translation - no one's buying your bullshit anymore.

PhotoGrid_1669834854054.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.