Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few thoughts on this:

1)Why did she not tag this bar? She’ll tag Vaseline Brands but not Strong Water?
•Is it because the majority of the inside was designed by ex-Imagineers and needs to keep this off-Disney property a secret for only her despite being a dIsNeY iNfLuEnCeR?​
•Is it because she isn’t allowed to vlog inside and was probably asked multiple times to stop filming so there’s no way she’d send her 45k followers here, dOn’T tHeY kNoW wHo I aM?​

2) Does it still count as toasting at a fun place with friends if the friends include your stepdad?

3) A few stories she posted show the place is empty, do they ever not “close it down?” This is not the kind of place that closes at 2am.

E0D2C716-07CC-498A-AB79-F14648984053.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
You all have been busy the last few days. A girl takes a few days off because of Covid and I come back and BAM! Lots to catch up on! See ya when I get to the end!! LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You all have been busy the last few days. A girl takes a few days off because of Covid and I come back and BAM! Lots to catch up on! See ya when I get to the end!! LOL
Out of respect, please refer to it as "The Situation" in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m just waiting on our “friend” to reanimate. I mean BoredInOregon , Lpha (Philly), London. How about a Mexican riviera next. Or Italy. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did anyone else notice that in one of the clips KT posted from the Irvine spectrum last night, there was a man in the clip who got visibly pissed off when he noticed KT's camera pointed towards him? He was sitting down when she was trying to get a shot of the Irvine spectrum Christmas tree, and used his hand to wave her off to get the camera out of his face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.