Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First impression - she only shows up for the food. In fact, he may be paying her in food. If true, good for him.

She has nothing to say, until she sees food then she comes alive.

Spencer isn't the best vlogger, but he's at least narrating, chatting while the unwashed goblin looks around constantly for her next fix.

What couple orders their OWN PIZZA?! Then I figured we'd see to go containers, nope! They ate both pizzas. Then she got a 3 scoop ice cream cone. 🤮

So she called him dude a few times. He kept shooting her body and face at unflattering angles,
View attachment 1769926
and when she sat in the display he said KTs sitting in "her" living room. Then he sees the prop bowl of Christmas cookies and he says "ohh KT there's treats here" oh how I enjoy Shady Spencer. 🤣

I can smell you from here. Unwashed goblin.
View attachment 1769924

View attachment 1769925

View attachment 1769929
Hey KT and Spence..can we get an update about the 6 pounds you both lost? How about split a pizza and a salad?! When I eat at Naples I literally order the kids penne pasta. A then ice cream after? Was the ice cream no sugar or maybe it had just a dash of sugar for a hint of sweetness…cause you know if it’s too sweet it makes KT gag.
F7273DBF-8359-4D68-8B8F-55E0638BDD1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wasn’t ever a huge downtown Disney fan but now that I’ve been to Disney springs recently… they need to step it up. I feel like there are too many old/tired restaurants there in need of something new.

Granted, Ballast Point is a decent update. I haven’t tried that black tap burger place but it’s nice to get some barrel aged/rarer BP beers there and in 4oz pours. The food wasn’t good the one time I had it, but I’d try them again. I know space is obviously an issue but I think it would be great to have a spot where folks could go on a non park day and have some fun stuff to do.

Instead I think I’d rather go to the packing district or steel craft in garden grove.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wasn’t ever a huge downtown Disney fan but now that I’ve been to Disney springs recently… they need to step it up. I feel like there are too many old/tired restaurants there in need of something new.

Granted, Ballast Point is a decent update. I haven’t tried that black tap burger place but it’s nice to get some barrel aged/rarer BP beers there and in 4oz pours. The food wasn’t good the one time I had it, but I’d try them again. I know space is obviously an issue but I think it would be great to have a spot where folks could go on a non park day and have some fun stuff to do.

Instead I think I’d rather go to the packing district or steel craft in garden grove.
Agreed. They need to get rid of tortilla joes. I def don’t go to DTD for the food. In fact I went last week as a rest stop between home and our vaca resort and we didn’t eat ANY food. We did stop by the windows at black tap and marcelines but that was just for fun. I have found some delicious places in OC (Chicana Vegana anyone? Pattys cakes??)!

Reactions: 21
Let’s not be too harsh. She worked 1 day last week and is still trying to unwind after Thanksgiving. Most people take the week after Thanksgiving off just to get back their footing. Sorry Patreon Besties no WNW this week getting centered after a long couple weeks. BTW we’re fine but will release a vlog next week about where we’ve been and what’s going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Black tap is good! All around the food is mediocre and expensive. Black tap and earls (rip) were the only things worth the trek during a park day.

Reactions: 17

i agree. Downtown Disney doesn't even compare to Disney Springs. DD is microscopic and has an awful retail selection. The DD restaurants are it's only redeeming quality.

Agreed. They need to get rid of tortilla joes. I def don’t go to DTD for the food. In fact I went last week as a rest stop between home and our vaca resort and we didn’t eat ANY food. We did stop by the windows at black tap and marcelines but that was just for fun. I have found some delicious places in OC (Chicana Vegana anyone? Pattys cakes??)!
Naples and Brennan's never disappoint. TJs is so so, not terrible, not great. And don't forget they put 'not salt' on their margs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Our girl just started following this jeweler! Is love back in the air? Were those 3 days Spence worked strictly so he could save his 1 months salary for her ring?! 🥰

2532FC96-F57C-484F-A8AA-3864FEBBAD60.jpeg
8504518A-4090-4C16-837D-122F552B9BA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Nothing is more annoying than hearing Spencer and KT talk about “How Crazy things have been lately”. witch my wife and I have a teenager, a special needs child, a baby, and my wife’s pregnant. We both work full time job’s in healthcare and retail and feel nothing but blessed and never complain. On top of it all it’s a total treat when we go on our vacation to Disneyland and we see you’re fat ass walking around the hotel we’re staying at when you’re not even staying there. Go home. She went to her family’s for Thanksgiving and stuffed her face walking around Disney WOW! Please enjoy your nap you earned it.

Our girl just started following this jeweler! Is love back in the air? Were those 3 days Spence worked strictly so he could save his 1 months salary for her ring?! 🥰

View attachment 1770522View attachment 1770523
North south Jewelry haul video coming soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey KT and Spence..can we get an update about the 6 pounds you both lost? How about split a pizza and a salad?! When I eat at Naples I literally order the kids penne pasta. A then ice cream after? Was the ice cream no sugar or maybe it had just a dash of sugar for a hint of sweetness…cause you know if it’s too sweet it makes KT gag.
View attachment 1770318

Looking at the menu… did they really spend $20 each on cheese pizza? Lmao

A child’s is $12 and would be more reasonable in size and on their “tight” budget.

Their veins must literally be filled with grease and self loathing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.