Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep walking around the Fantasia Shop searching for something they don’t sell….Dignity. Dumb witch.

368B48B5-6FC1-499D-A314-90FC5311CD6F.jpeg
A photo from Spencer’s first Stage Managing gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe he is trying to get her, for once in her life, to take responsibility for something?
I did a search and, good for him he has clearly moved on. LOL this must just KILL her.......
Yes it must that woman looks very cute and they look happy. Did Matt ever post pics of him and Katie before 🤔

Woe - Big - Fella..... 😲

View attachment 1769692

Did her diaper bag shrink... ? 🍼

🤣🤣🤣
Hahahah. I think it did! she looks like she’s smuggling a bowling ball! Seek help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Looking at the menu… did they really spend $20 each on cheese pizza? Lmao

A child’s is $12 and would be more reasonable in size and on their “tight” budget.

Their veins must literally be filled with grease and self loathing
Did they get the exact same pizza??? I could see getting your own if they both like different toppings but those looked exactly alike! Fatty!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Pixar Charlie and Dylan are their only friends . Kitra from OA posted eating at Dennys with friends Magic Journeys and Fresh Baked with his wife Liz and OA but no Blab … lol no friends any more and fake subscribers , such liars 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
KT: You, your new backpack and your chicken soup/ enchiladas bleeping SUCK. You’re a twit, your boyfriend is an alcoholic twit and you are worthless. I sure hope you are in the parks this weekend… because I will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.