Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lordt.. She needs to get the ol caterpillars touched up again. Looks like those facial products took some of her brows off..

On a personal note, my son is sick and we had meatloaf for dinner. He said that it did NOT cure his sore throat or cough..
Did you wash any produce directly in the sink first? Did you thoroughly manhandle the meat until the ground beef itself was begging you to stop? Did you have crust under your nails?? This may all be why it didn’t work
First impression - she only shows up for the food. In fact, he may be paying her in food. If true, good for him.

She has nothing to say, until she sees food then she comes alive.

Spencer isn't the best vlogger, but he's at least narrating, chatting while the unwashed goblin looks around constantly for her next fix.

What couple orders their OWN PIZZA?! Then I figured we'd see to go containers, nope! They ate both pizzas. Then she got a 3 scoop ice cream cone. 🤮

So she called him dude a few times. He kept shooting her body and face at unflattering angles,
View attachment 1769926
and when she sat in the display he said KTs sitting in "her" living room. Then he sees the prop bowl of Christmas cookies and he says "ohh KT there's treats here" oh how I enjoy Shady Spencer. 🤣

I can smell you from here. Unwashed goblin.
View attachment 1769924

View attachment 1769925

View attachment 1769929
All I can see when she tries out some “new hairstyle” is a Shih Tzu after being groomed. Literally. The likeness is uncanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe he is trying to get her, for once in her life, to take responsibility for something?
I did a search and, good for him he has clearly moved on. LOL this must just KILL her.......
Holy tit! She's pretty!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New video on the exciting new updates in Downtown Disney or "the district" as true fans call it.

We get to see KT eat a massive ice cream cone where she got two flavors "in case she didn't like one", they eat two pizzas and then look at the confectionary.

They then wander to the Grand Californian and because they don't write themselves scripts Spencer describes the Christmas Tree as "its just....a giant tree...it's worth a look".
Didn’t Spencer call downtown Disney the park? I can’t even remember those were threads back! I have yet to see them at the real District where they used to film the holiday videos. I wonder if they’re afraid of running into tattle members.

View attachment 1769604View attachment 1769606
So they shared an ice cream but they couldn’t share a pizza??? And I highly doubt Spencer even got any of that ice cream too 😂
that ice cream cone is about the size in Tahoe and we know Katie polished that off on her own.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hahaha! Why do you care so much about me!? You are obviously the creepy cringy one here! Look at your avatar. At least mine is really me. I’m not afraid to use my real picture. Also, you really should evaluate your unprovoked aggression toward me…because you don’t like my posts?? You are very judgmental and intolerant.

I choose to no longer reply to you after this because I feel very sorry for you. It’s crystal clear that you have a serious misguided anger issue, and appears you are psychologically not well. Honestly, even though you are a jerk to me (for no rational reason) my heart goes out to you. If I recall correctly (I could be wrong), you (?) posted a while back about depression and going through a difficult time. I sincerely empathize and wish you well. As I also suffer with severe anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts. Every. Single. Day. However, no one would ever know because I don’t post memes and make a mockery out of it like KT.
You’ve got Mr
Maybe he is trying to get her, for once in her life, to take responsibility for something?
I did a search and, good for him he has clearly moved on. LOL this must just KILL her.......
damn…Matty avoided a tit life with her and traded up!!

Liz seems to tag Erin in a lot of her IG stories and I haven’t seen KT tag or post about her in awhile. Wonder if she took Liz’s side?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OA appears in Magic Journey's new video. It's remarkable that MJ's eats food in their videos but hasn't gained weight, Janell actually has lost weight and looks younger, but BLAB keeps gaining.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Here's a riddle...

QUESTION: What's the difference between Katie and the United States Men's National Soccer Team?

ANSWER: One just beat Iran 1-0 to advance to the tournament round of the World Cup, and the other cooked her dog and ate it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I get the impression that his mother had a hand in him filling for divorce. He probably doesn’t care and that is why it’s not moving forward.
It's been my theory that Spencer (or Spencer's mom) is paying Matt not to proceed with a divorce. It's a handy dandy and convenient excuse whenever a stan asks why Spencer doesn't marry her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OA appears in Magic Journey's new video. It's remarkable that MJ's eats food in their videos but hasn't gained weight, Janell actually has lost weight and looks younger, but BLAB keeps gaining.
I think MJ mentioned that they split most if not all of the items and take the rest home when possible. You know.....like normal people!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think MJ mentioned that they split most if not all of the items and take the rest home when possible. You know.....like normal people!
That's what most normal people do! I shouldn't be surprised but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Spence and KT each got their OWN pizza in today's video!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.