Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing is more annoying than hearing Spencer and KT talk about “How Crazy things have been lately”. witch my wife and I have a teenager, a special needs child, a baby, and my wife’s pregnant. We both work full time job’s in healthcare and retail and feel nothing but blessed and never complain. On top of it all it’s a total treat when we go on our vacation to Disneyland and we see you’re fat ass walking around the hotel we’re staying at when you’re not even staying there. Go home. She went to her family’s for Thanksgiving and stuffed her face walking around Disney WOW! Please enjoy your nap you earned it.

North south Jewelry haul video coming soon.
Same boat, long working hours, young disabled child. Single parent. During the pandemic w all my kids here, working 60hr weeks…I went back to school and got my masters!
This witch has the audacity to claim she’s tired because SPENCER worked three days last week. Not her…SPENCER…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe a few well placed super chats would have Tony spilling the goods on Blab..🤔
He is just un-hinged enough - but - he is still a grifter to his bones - he would just take the $$ and act like he is going to say something and never do.

Plus - he still thinks he can get back "in" to the Disney Vlogging community. No one gives a tit about his livestreams anywhere else and Tony has mouths to feed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok I haven’t read to the end of this thread but peeked at her IG. She made chicken noodle soup with CHICKEN ENCHILADAS ON THE SIDE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH brownies for dessert!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anyone else notice she's only showing this angle when she's showing the TV now? And she's intentionally avoiding showing the corner where the Christmas tree was.

We'll probably get a story showing the tree now that I mentioned it but hey she doesn't waste her time with reading for

Forums

Ok I haven’t read to the end of this thread but peeked at her IG. She made chicken noodle soup with CHICKEN ENCHILADAS ON THE SIDE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH brownies for dessert!!!
What the hell?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Maybe a few well placed super chats would have Tony spilling the goods on Blab..🤔
Somebody also needs to ask him why he hasn't live streamed at a Disney park for over two months. Did he get banned from Disneyland for abusing the Disney DAS system?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's clear that KT got a free facial and products in exchange for promoting FTF on her stories. No doubt whatsoever KTs idea.

Big Fella hasn't created this much content for her channel or let alone for her $40 besties. She shot video of the

> restrooms,
> facial room,
> the facial,
> the products
> the decor
> and even the Christmas decorations

It was all so over the top grifty. And I feel really bad for the business owner. She doesn't deserve any backlash, but she does need to learn how to Google.

Holy duck burn some sage.... bushels of it!!
View attachment 1768401

View attachment 1768399

I'm an ADULT, If I'm splurging on a facial, you can bet your sweet ass it isn't at some bleeping lame ass place like FAIRYTALE FACIALS! What in the actual duck? For glam does KT book an appointment at Bibbidy Bobbity Boutique? GROW THE duck UP YOU LAZY ASS SLOTH. YOU ARE A WOMAN CHILD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
First impression - she only shows up for the food. In fact, he may be paying her in food. If true, good for him.

She has nothing to say, until she sees food then she comes alive.

Spencer isn't the best vlogger, but he's at least narrating, chatting while the unwashed goblin looks around constantly for her next fix.

What couple orders their OWN PIZZA?! Then I figured we'd see to go containers, nope! They ate both pizzas. Then she got a 3 scoop ice cream cone. 🤮

So she called him dude a few times. He kept shooting her body and face at unflattering angles,
View attachment 1769926
and when she sat in the display he said KTs sitting in "her" living room. Then he sees the prop bowl of Christmas cookies and he says "ohh KT there's treats here" oh how I enjoy Shady Spencer. 🤣

I can smell you from here. Unwashed goblin.
View attachment 1769924

View attachment 1769925

View attachment 1769929
KT SLOWLY MORPHING INTO WYNONNA JUDD, NO OFFENSE TO WYNONNA JUDD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brickey just went live! Where’s Lester?!??
Brickey answers John Sargent-Clarks super chat about 30 minutes in re: BLAB and says he tried to give them advice on their behavior, they didn’t listen to him and basically ends with saying he’s not going to get drawn into the drama or comment on them anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Brickey was saying how sad it was to always constantly be looking over your shoulder while at Disneyland, which should be everybody's happy place. And that he wants nothing to do with the drama that follows BLAB. BLAB has truly become a pariah in the Disney vlogging community.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Brickey was saying how sad it was to always constantly be looking over your shoulder while at Disneyland, which should be everybody's happy place. And that he wants nothing to do with the drama that follows BLAB. BLAB has truly become a pariah in the Disney vlogging community.
Crap. I actually liked the way he handled things. I used to hate him. Now I'm subscribed and going to give him a chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.