Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video on the exciting new updates in Downtown Disney or "the district" as true fans call it.

We get to see KT eat a massive ice cream cone where she got two flavors "in case she didn't like one", they eat two pizzas and then look at the confectionary.

They then wander to the Grand Californian and because they don't write themselves scripts Spencer describes the Christmas Tree as "its just....a giant tree...it's worth a look".
Thank you for taking one for the Tattle Team so we don’t have to put ourselves through watching it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
7164C9AA-56EB-4967-9195-4B6B50BCB516.jpeg
EE794907-30BF-4E55-8C41-56B1ED26CB5F.jpeg

So they shared an ice cream but they couldn’t share a pizza??? And I highly doubt Spencer even got any of that ice cream too 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20221129-102135_YouTube.jpg

This scene was just painful. KT kept swiveling in the chair to try and hide her stomach from Spencer, constantly moving her diaper bag to hide behind.

Should they have even been sitting there if that's staged for Santa?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That's not always true. Sometimes we're young and dumb and marry someone who presents as one way but then shows true colors post nuptials and you're like "dang why did I get married in my twenties".

Erm...purely hypothetically speaking of course. ;)
I may or may not be nodding my head. I would raise my hand, but the spouse might be watching. Who am I kidding , I think he is watching Conan for the 20th time.😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i was just joking a little bit about matt, but it is still weird that he hasn't forced the divorce issue

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1769615

This scene was just painful. KT kept swiveling in the chair to try and hide her stomach from Spencer, constantly moving her diaper bag to hide behind.

Should they have even been sitting there if that's staged for Santa?
Thats the thing with these two immature grifters, they get off on breaking the rules at the parks. Just like a toddler when you tell them not to do something, they keep doing it and laughing while taunting you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i was just joking a little bit about matt, but it is still weird that he hasn't forced the divorce issue
Maybe he is trying to get her, for once in her life, to take responsibility for something?
I did a search and, good for him he has clearly moved on. LOL this must just KILL her.......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe he is trying to get her, for once in her life, to take responsibility for something?
I did a search and, good for him he has clearly moved on. LOL this must just KILL her.......
well it certainly looks like he upgraded. good for him

KT meanwhile gets to enjoy this....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Not sayin. Just sayin. But the current video is…the same day as the last one. KT nice consume change. Next time spencer….you should be on the same page.

Unless I’m wrong. Then do your laundry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Matty always came across very immature to me. His posts were always about him and coworkers behaving childishly at work or him flexing his muscles. He's a gym buff, and well, KT isn't. Seemed like KT was embarrassed of his jobs too. She could never say that he was a security at Best Buy or Target, but look how she boasts about Spencer's cue card job. Lol
I think Matt is too busy working out at the gym to bother with the divorce. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
as a magic key holder, im forever indebted to kt and spencer for letting me know that i can get my magic key discount at world of disney. going to the parks as a passholder for nearly two decades, i simply had no idea that discounts were included as a perk. thank you best life, you are doing god’s work! excellent video!

ps next time maybe share one pizza you bleeping monsters.

(im back to mention one more thing) who THE duck calls downtown disney “The District”? no one, ever, in the entire existence of the resort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not sayin. Just sayin. But the current video is…the same day as the last one. KT nice consume change. Next time spencer….you should be on the same page.

Unless I’m wrong. Then do your laundry.
No I think they are different days - He is wearing a different shirt and her nails are different colours - green on one, purple in the other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.