Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Brickey: “nice try, you’re trying to get me to talk about the best life and beyond thing, and I’m not going to do it”
Brickey: (proceeds to talk about it for 3 minutes)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

UncleLester

VIP Member
We. 👏 Only. 👏 Make. 👏 Oma. 👏 A. 👏 Priority. 👏 When. 👏 It. 👏 Comes. 👏 To. 👏 Receiving Gifts or Money. 👏

Wednesday:

“I had to go get a Honey Baked Ham because the Grandparents love it. Stans, tell me how kind and generous I am for doing that since I just told you!”

Thursday:

“Here’s a few Instagram stories on how I make Mashed Potatoes the only way that Oma likes and how I am storing them on a hot plate so everyone can enjoy them fresh. Stans, tell me how kind and generous I am for doing that since I just told you!”

Friday:

No picture of Oma sharing a hot plate of 3 day old, picked over, Ham and leftover “Oma Potatoes” because Katie doesn’t want to explain to Oma again “why Matty hasn’t called to thank her for another wedding anniversary gift”.

Absolutely Awful People.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Well as the majority of Tattlers are celebrating Thanksgiving I thought I'd start our new thread. The only difference between KT and you guys today is that unlike KKKT, Tattlers know that eating huge amounts of food is something you do very occasionally, as opposed to every. Single. Day.

Huge shout out to @MmAnaheim for our new title.

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

BusyMum68

VIP Member
More click bait bullshit

"Extended Break"....... poor baby! Spence working soooooooooooooo hard he needed a break. EVERY SHIFT my daughter works is 12 hours long and because of the nature of her job she risks her life every day she goes to work. She is only in her early twenties but let me tell you Spence, she already has more assets than you, mate! Owns her own car, (it's only 2 years old) and is about to put a deposit down on an investment property.

You are both pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Alyastar

In response to what a pp said about potential lawsuits. I agree that it probably wouldn’t be very productive if Disney doesn’t care. I’ve sent many emails too and gotten the same canned response. So disappointing.

This last trip, I saw a live streamer with his camera pointed at me and my family. Thanks to Tattle, it took 2.5 mins to ID him 😂 I played Encanto and he took off so fast. Then I reported him to YouTube (my face and my kids faces were fully shown). They took down his video within 48 hours.

I feel like that’s the only way to combat these grifters now. Play copyrighted music, and report to YouTube if you’re caught in their videos.

The issue is there’s too many live streamers (I saw so many idiots with gimbals and had no clue who they were) and having to skim through their videos. I tried to watch BLOBs videos from the time period we were also at DL but the cringe was too strong. They seem to be terrified anyways - always holed up in a dirty corner somewhere when they’re filming in the parks.

• Heart

ohmygoddude82

I thought it might be a good time to re visit one of my screenshots from when KT tried to "come at me" in my DM's. KT said she just couldn't imagine how sad her life would be if she had to read chat rooms all day, and that she is getting paid to be a child. How funny that she devotes her life to not only reading Tattle, but responding directly to it on a daily basis, and how all that money she got to act like a child is quickly disappearing.

Once again, FUCK YOU KT.
KT screenshot.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

KingLlama

Chatty Member
HEY THERE SUPER BESTIES WE WOULD LOOOOOOVE TO GET ON ZOOM AND CHAT WITH YOU TONIGHT!!! LET'S AIM FOR AROUND 7:00 OR MAYBE 8:30 ACTUALLY LET'S JUST DO IT IN ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE SPENCER ISN'T SLURRING HIS WORDS TOO BADLY AT THE MOMENT AND I AM GOING TO BE, LIKE, SUPER-BUSY LATER THIS AFTERNOON PEELING BACK THE CORNERS OF THE PACKAGING ON THE STOUFFER'S LASAGNA I'M MAKING FOR SUPPER SO LET'S GET TOGETHER FIVE MINUTES FROM NOW OKAY ACTUALLY NOW IT'S MORE LIKE FOUR MINUTES BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT BUT IF YOU CAN'T I GUESS YOU CAN JUST CATCH US IN MARCH BYEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
Millions of people died in this country alone but hey, let's make it sound CUTE because I'm a fucking monster with no heart. Fuck I hate her. The only thing she's thankful for is that she roped some dope into allowing her to sit on her fat ass all day stuffing her face and not have to lift a finger to work. Goddamn lazy cow.

Proof is in the pudding.
1669375479864.png

Fucking hell... Spencer looks like my FIL after a couple of gin and tonics. You know, one drink before the racist talk starts happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

campwoodward

You don't put a purse like that in a cart. No purse which is labeled with: Louis, Prada, Fendi, etc, should ever grace the grocery cart of the poors. Those types of purses are rarely seen in the areas which the poors dwell. You never put one of those purses in a cart- those purses should be hand carried at all times.

This person knows how to purse.

5DA11B50-5530-45C0-BE17-E225C3566C20.png

Queen Daphne has spoken

• Haha
  • Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Nice try on the black and white photo. Yes you are at your Moms dirty ass shithole house. Previous pics in color are shameful. You couldn’t get off your fat ass and swiffer it? And don’t get me started on the Kitchen Aid mixer. Disgusting. Throwing a flannel over your famous black Hanes is not fashionable either. Looking at how disgusting that tablescape was I’m guessing 24-48 hours of the shitters. Oh and real classy glassware. Walmart Pioneer Woman 😂😂😂😂😂. Fucking loser

• Haha
  • Heart