Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some do giveaways, some do charity events... BLOB does facials and self promotion.
I hear she does have kid toys in her closet for donation, if she could only find a ride.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Over a million have died from the pandemmy you waddling, breathless from too many churros/macarons/chili fries/sundaes/corndogs, asshole.

I can't watch you for more than a few seconds because I get seasick watching you waddle left to right like a...hmm what is it I'm thinking of???...oh yeah.. a Penguin.

She's got long ones now, the Tattle Ladies will know what I'm talking 'bout.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why is her shirt off and who took that picture? How does someone voluntarily put this on the internet? What a mess!
That’s normal for a facial! I get a couple of year (for self care).
I know he’s cancelled but did you guys ever see Louis CK thing where he talked about cell phones? How we use them all the time because we cannot be alone w our thoughts? It’s absolutely Kt. In her stories she said she doesn’t stop talking during a facial, which is basically a face massage. I have never had an esthetician talk constantly during a facial. They may ask questions but it’s generally quiet. KT cannot be alone w her thoughts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess she has to go pay $135 for facials since Spencer’s junk ain’t doing the job. Old dust. Sorry for that visual 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She wants to experience what the turkey did when she stuffed butter under its skin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
InB4 the bullying, suicide, I’m beautiful and not letting the haters get to me posts. She’s like clockwork. I can set my watch to this witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
can we report her to Instagram? nobody should have to see a topless Katie Slockbower facial.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I guess she has to go pay $135 for facials since Spencer’s junk ain’t doing the job. Old dust. Sorry for that visual 😈
But he's such an "amazing lover"...
It looks like it'd be mind blowing sex
Screenshot_20221128_215414.jpg

As in ..if you saw them do it, you'd blow your brains out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.