Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
The best I've seen this far re Chapek on YouTube is WDWNTs: The Bob Chapek Farewell Celebration. It's the send off he deserves. Corliss repeatedly calls him a piece of shit and finally reveals some of what Chapek did to him. Chapek is diabolical.

I fucking hate Chapek. What he did to some I know... Fck him.

Anyway, starting at the 6:00 minute mark, we laughed and screamed and fell on the floor. Corliss pulled no punches, neither did the WDWNT team.

The fun starts at the 6:00 mark... and it's not for kids or those with delicate sensibilities 😁 (fast fwd thru the mixology section)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
Hahaha! Why do you care so much about me!? You are obviously the creepy cringy one here! Look at your avatar. At least mine is really me. I’m not afraid to use my real picture. Also, you really should evaluate your unprovoked aggression toward me…because you don’t like that my posts?? You are very judgmental and intolerant.

I choose to no longer reply to you after this because I feel very sorry for you. It’s crystal clear that you have a serious misguided anger issue, and appears you are psychologically not well. Honestly, even though you are a jerk to me (for no rational reason) my heart goes out to you. If I recall correctly (I could be wrong), you (?) posted a while back about depression and going through a difficult time. I sincerely empathize and wish you well. As I also suffer with severe anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts. Every. Single. Day. However, no one would never know because I don’t post memes and make a mockery out of it like KT.

AIN'T. You got me all wrong, babycakes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Blob McBlobberson

Well.....they support our cause here to stop Blab from grifting off of others and have called blab out several times and Gave our Sargeant in arms Captain John to the frigging D a shout out. Maybe you would fit in better as a blab super bestie ?
OH you're so right. I'm a super bestie! That's it! Fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Blob McBlobberson

Co-dependent, yes. Probably the only person who turns a blind eye to the drinking because she's getting out of it what she wants.

Like... like a troll forum? Or a gossip site? Or I dunno... any YouTube videos?

Don't ask me. I'm not the Orange Grove stan or whatever the hell channel that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Slockbowser

VIP Member
BTW I am not taking credit for this. I heard it from Andrew Santino a couple of years ago. I think it's ok to make light of it the way he did. He's a pro comedian FFS. It in no way is meant to disparage anyone and it isn't being said in a real serious/normalized way like KT MCChunkstick.

BTW I am not taking credit for this. I heard it from Andrew Santino a couple of years ago. I think it's ok to make light of it the way he did. He's a pro comedian FFS. It in no way is meant to disparage anyone and it isn't being said in a real serious/normalized way like KT MCChunkstick.

Time stamp 10;24

Reactions: 9

Blob McBlobberson

These guys are the REAL DEAL! Your source of juicy news & info squeezed fresh right from the grove 😉

[/QUOTE]

Uh, no, thanks. a bunch of nerds sitting around sharing their damn stupid opinions no one gives a shit about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

LondonBella

Says the person who yesterday called someone an asshole and told them to fuck off. 🤔:ROFLMAO:

It's a troll forum for BLAB, not a dating platform.

Hahaha! Why do you care so much about me!? You are obviously the creepy cringy one here! Look at your avatar. At least mine is really me. I’m not afraid to use my real picture. Also, you really should evaluate your unprovoked aggression toward me…because you don’t like my posts?? You are very judgmental and intolerant.

I choose to no longer reply to you after this because I feel very sorry for you. It’s crystal clear that you have a serious misguided anger issue, and appears you are psychologically not well. Honestly, even though you are a jerk to me (for no rational reason) my heart goes out to you. If I recall correctly (I could be wrong), you (?) posted a while back about depression and going through a difficult time. I sincerely empathize and wish you well. As I also suffer with severe anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts. Every. Single. Day. However, no one would ever know because I don’t post memes and make a mockery out of it like KT.

Reactions: 1

LondonBella

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-cringe-is-too-strong.gif

Are you freaking serious??? Would love to know your secret to identifying the gender or attractiveness of anyone here. Or why you seem to constantly suck up to two members here. It's creepy.
It’s all my personal opinion…which I’m entitled to, Mr. Fibble. I happen to find people who display high levels of intellect and humor HOT. Any gender potentially can be hot (to me) if they have those qualities I find appealing. I appreciate your interest in me! I suggest someone like you, who has a pattern of of displaying unprovoked anger, hostility and rudeness, should really connect with Big Fella. You have a lot in common…ugly, not-hot losers are are CLEARLY fucking horrible, miserable people.

Are you freaking serious??? Would love to know your secret to identifying the gender or attractiveness of anyone here. Or why you seem to constantly suck up to two members here. It's creepy.

I’m creepy??? 🤣🤣🤣Look at your own avatar. That’s what a creepy person chooses. At least mine is really me. I’m NOT afraid to use a real picture.

Last edited: