Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More click bait bullshit

"Extended Break"....... poor baby! Spence working soooooooooooooo hard he needed a break. EVERY SHIFT my daughter works is 12 hours long and because of the nature of her job she risks her life every day she goes to work. She is only in her early twenties but let me tell you Spence, she already has more assets than you, mate! Owns her own car, (it's only 2 years old) and is about to put a deposit down on an investment property.

You are both pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This beast is such a brainless, dumbass. If this doesn't scream poser, I don't know what does. Her hand signs are going to get her beat up 🤣.
Looks like she has outgrown the "no filter" filter. She has to now include her hand in the shot for a slimmer appearance 😅 gotta hide those extra chins

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These two are delusional. They think they are celebrities and people care about their fake lives. Sure, other theme park YTers do "Life update" vlogs, but it is a rare occurrence. EARTH TO KT AND SPENCE, WE DON'T CARE. Just shut up and go away forever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow thanks BLAB for the big nothing Burger of an update. We worked twice and are exhausted from it and sat around while our family cooked and did the dishes. Must be rough. Spencer’s crappy after show ended. Tough week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Remember the video where dumb and dumber bragged about Spencer's salary being 1000 dollars a day. They made it seem like he works all the time and they are just raking in the cash. But the way these two are going on and on about him working 3 days in a row makes me think that he was hardly working before this. You can really tell the difference from when they are just being posers vs. when they actually do something! They won't shut up about it. They act like Spencer won a nobel peace prize! Fuqing idiots!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
My company is closed the week of Christmas and I'm SO looking forward to it. This year was rough. I was part of a mass tech layoff and it took nearly two months to secure my current job (and as you all know, finding a new job is a job in and of itself). Between that I didn't get a lot of "off" time.

What does KT need a break from? Baking cookies every night?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Man, I kinda forgot why I even liked reading Best Life drama but AGL reminded me… it was KT being a loud, obnoxious try hard. But this chat community sunk me like a treble hook…

Sorry to sidebar, but I’m pulling into Paris in 30 min and thinking about doing 6-7 hours at their Disneyland tomorrow to do some ride comparisons.

I know KT ain’t interested, but I want to see what some of you more sophisticated Tattlers think of it. I have 3 days out here. Already got the Louvre tour, Versailles tour, and a catacomb tour lined up. My mom is making fun of me for want to waste time at Disneyland tho. Which feels weird…
I've been planning on doing nearly exactly this (in 9 months) LOL. And my family also thinks adding Disneyland Paris to my 5 day itinerary is crazy. But I'm more curious than anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think Spencer records KT in the worst angles possible on purpose? Haha
Screenshot_20221127_154332_YouTube.jpg

KT, you forgot to flash your gang sign to hide your extras? (not sure what to call what is going on) BOOP!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow. A slimy, rotten, disgusting thing… and a poison apple.

For the record KT, I’m not speculating about your relationship. I know Spencer doesn’t love you.

I’m only speculating about where he’s living these days.View attachment 1765347
That eyeshadow isn’t her colour. Yuck. 🤮 literally take it off beast. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the yarmulke? Chanukah isn't until the end of December! I could just be a self ignorant Jew though haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Remember the video where dumb and dumber bragged about Spencer's salary being 1000 dollars a day. They made it seem like he works all the time and they are just raking in the cash. But the way these two are going on and on about him working 3 days in a row makes me think that he was hardly working before this. You can really tell the difference from when they are just being posers vs. when they actually do something! They won't shut up about it. They act like Spencer won a nobel peace prize! Fuqing idiots!!!
KT: “Yeah, He makes like a thousand dollars a day when he does the stage manager gigs, right?”
Spencer: “Well, it’s way more than that but…(feigning humility)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Omg she calls him dr. Asparagus because of his green Mickey jacket. He didn’t like that and tells her that’s not very nice. And she wanted a 140 sweater and he said it’s too expensive, hey I’ll get you ice cream. 😆😆😆 pure laughs
He knows she won’t fit in it next by week 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Haha
I can not come on here and read when I’m high. You literally had me until the second paragraph 😂
I am not currently high at the moment and still fell for it. How pathetic are they that so many of us believed it was something they would write? We all know the answer to this one for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.