Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the other bloggers did Thankful posts or stories to their viewers. KT was too busy fondling her food and not cleaning her mixer to “do emails” of gratefulness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It wasn’t just a trough of mashed potatoes in a garbage bag. It was also a mixing bowl of gravy. A mixing bowl of cranberry. A ham AND Turkey. Jesus Christ. Did someone else bring desserts?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Millions of people died in this country alone but hey, let's make it sound CUTE because I'm a bleeping monster with no heart. duck I dislike her. The only thing she's thankful for is that she roped some dope into allowing her to sit on her fat ass all day stuffing her face and not have to lift a finger to work. Goddamn lazy cow.

Proof is in the pudding.
View attachment 1759212

bleeping hell... Spencer looks like my FIL after a couple of gin and tonics. You know, one drink before the racist talk starts happening.
spencer looks like a creepy drunk guy at a bar who went up to KT and asked for a photo in slurred speech

just a reminder that she left this for grandpa spencer

P3wp_VSIABaSY9ByQrBNz1g=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
We. 👏 Only. 👏 Make. 👏 Oma. 👏 A. 👏 Priority. 👏 When. 👏 It. 👏 Comes. 👏 To. 👏 Receiving Gifts or Money. 👏

Wednesday:

“I had to go get a Honey Baked Ham because the Grandparents love it. Stans, tell me how kind and generous I am for doing that since I just told you!”

Thursday:

“Here’s a few Instagram stories on how I make Mashed Potatoes the only way that Oma likes and how I am storing them on a hot plate so everyone can enjoy them fresh. Stans, tell me how kind and generous I am for doing that since I just told you!”

Friday:

No picture of Oma sharing a hot plate of 3 day old, picked over, Ham and leftover “Oma Potatoes” because Katie doesn’t want to explain to Oma again “why Matty hasn’t called to thank her for another wedding anniversary gift”.

Absolutely Awful People.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
You know what's pretty remarkable?

Regardless of what is going on with the couple, Spencer "Married Woman Hunter" Emmons couldn't take even two minutes this entire past week to post a video/photo/meme with a Happy Thanksgiving message on either YouTube or Instagram to the Viewers that support him.

Additionally, both Katie and Spencer went the entire Thanksgiving Day (today) without taking two minutes to put up a video/photo/meme with a Happy Thanksgiving message on their channel's official Instagram or YouTube account with some message of being "Thankful" for their supporters.

Regardless of the "Trolls", they clearly believe they are above a simple message of gratitude on a day of "Thanks" to those that consume their content.
Except a bit of gratitude…
F390C3EA-8E09-4495-93F1-0487C9D087D7.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Making Mac N Chz the Big Fella way! 😍
1627230A-B0D0-491D-8BA0-2B3D09D5A500.jpeg

I hope everyone (NOT Pig and Moobs) had a wonderful thanksgiving / day yesterday xoxo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Is that Matt? Nice looking guy. What the hell was she thinking?
Matty couldn't cover the bills in such a way that let her stay home and not have to work. To some people, that's more important than actually liking your partner.

Because KT is actually an awful person and a heffalump, Spencer was as "sugar daddy" as she could get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It wasn’t just a trough of mashed potatoes in a garbage bag. It was also a mixing bowl of gravy. A mixing bowl of cranberry. A ham AND Turkey. Jesus Christ. Did someone else bring desserts?
She bought the desserts cuz mashing potatoes is hard work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
98FBBC4F-A737-48EC-B6EA-5B5A461CA51E.jpeg

Found the perfect shoes for KT. We know she loves her "staff". After all, she has frequent meetings with them and communicates via emails daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.