Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure as someone who built a career as an entrepreneurial single mom that Mother Emmons must really enjoy seeing Katie with such nice things knowing that Katie has also worked so incredibly hard in life and deserves it!
Dogtopia must have paid her well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1761000
KT dropped off leftovers at her grandparents house, but left with a new bag!
And Spencer’s mom bought Kaylee’s family Christmas gifts???
This all makes perfect sense in KT world.
She has not one but two YSL handbags that we know about and are ball park $2000-$2500 each, but she doesn't own a car?
Who does she think she is fooling?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This all makes perfect sense in KT world.
She has not one but two YSL handbags that we know about and are ball park $2000-$2500 each, but she doesn't own a car?
Who does she think she is fooling?
Exactly. This dirty witch who you know doesn’t even groom the hairy canary yet has two YSL bags. Riiiiiight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I usually spend ~150 dollars once a year or so on a new purse and even I don't put my purse in my shopping cart. Those things are disgusting.

She is 100% doing that for the clout.
Hell, I don't even put my 20.00 Daria tote that I got from Box Lunch in the cart. I don't know who had their kids' bare ass sitting on that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How can one tell if it is fake? I'll start with the amount of chevron lines and if they are of equal size.

• Heart
  • Wow
The logo on the bad seems slightly off center to me. That would drive me crazy if I had to carry it around.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone explain in man terms what makes that YSL bag a fake or how most of you can tell? Genuinely curious.
You don't put a purse like that in a cart. No purse which is labeled with: Louis, Prada, Fendi, etc, should ever grace the grocery cart of the poors. Those types of purses are rarely seen in the areas which the poors dwell. You never put one of those purses in a cart- those purses should be hand carried at all times.

Two immediate flags. Logo is tarnished and the eyelets for chain don’t look like that on an original.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You don't put a purse like that in a cart. No purse which is labeled with: Louis, Prada, Fendi, etc, should ever grace the grocery cart of the poors. Those types of purses are rarely seen in the areas which the poors dwell. You never put one of those purses in a cart- those purses should be hand carried at all times.
Great context thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m mainly busting her pork chops to goad her into posting a receipt. Dance puppet dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So, since the two assholes didn’t link any sale/exclusives for channel merchandise for Black Friday, it is safe to assume the channel name change is coming real soon.

This might also be their warped logic for not posting on the channel’s official Instagram account recently in order to build some faux anticipation.

Like my car runs on gas, Katie runs on platitudes and social clout. It has been a minute.

So, maybe Spencer is working on some “rad” new video to announce the name change and Katie knows that will get her Stan adoration or in the next 72 hours, she’ll be desperate and have to give us another “Ask Me Anything” to try and lie to patch more things up that we recently exposed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Simple as, if you have to broadcast your purse... It's a fake and you are a fake.

Especially a white handbag from that slob?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.