Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was struck by how much talking Spencer did in the latest vlog. He literally didnt even want to talk with her, just to “us” through the camera. He purposely spoke while she was eating and again while she was shopping. Then he did a long walk and talk, knowing she’d be out of breath from, *checks notes*, walking slowly, and couldn’t contribute.
It struck me that she was completely winded while they were walking and he was talking. You could see it.
He has learned from past experience that it is best if she isn't around while he is trying to mansplain. Just look at the Covid WHW.
Her lack of self control and inability to know when to hold em has been a constant problem for them. She just can't help herself. It's like some kind of nervous tick, or maybe it's just stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I took a quick look at her IG stories 😖 Please tell me she gets these treatments comped for promoting the business. My husband makes good money and I work part time and I don’t get facials because I would feel guilty spending money on something superficial instead of bills or groceries. My only child is 17 and the one and only time I had a facial & massage was during pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This week,
Magic Journeys: so thankful for our followers! We’re bringing you all theme park holidays!
Five fires: theme park holidays plus thankfulness and baby shower (a weekend of joy!)
ATW: hanging w friends and searching Xmas movie locations
TPO: Theme park holidays. Thankful for subs

BLAB: silence and then I bought TWO $60 creams and now getting a facial.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don't know about you guys, but I often ruminate (KKKT hon, that means to think deeply about something. I understand that would be very hard for you) about how BORING her life is. She literately has NOTHING worthwhile in her life. Nothing. Her life consists of going to Disneyland 3-4 times a week, pouring over social media for what I think would be about 10 hours a day, and ......... eating. That's her life every day. No friends, no work colleagues, zero social life, no challenges to stimulate her mind and give her motivation.

All of her engagement with others is talking into or typing on a phone onto social media. She spends all her time with basically one person (now I love my hubby, but 24/7/365 would test even us!).

I would be bored out of my brain.
no reading, no baking, no hobbies. We’ll didn’t she say she does “science research”?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't say she has NO qualifications.... Here are just a couple I can think of off the top of my head.... (I'm sure there is more)
  • Turns food into poop
  • Converts oxygen into carbon dioxide
Ya gurl lies more than a politician, that HAS to count for something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Book before she completely fills up😂😂😂😂 she would not be resorting to giving crappy Katie freeebies if she was that popular. Katie your pathetic and a grifter! I’d love to ask this lady how many referrals have come in from Katie’s terrible advertising
5F6F73B9-F02B-4961-A281-CD253BE4B405.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.