Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we all change our emoji’s to something special at midnight?

To memorialize the 4th Tuesday in November where Katie destroyed Spencer’s “Best Bro-ship” & ruined Adam The Woo’s Thanksgiving week?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

To memorialize the 4th Tuesday in November where Katie destroyed Spencer’s “Best Bro-ship” & ruined Adam The Woo’s Thanksgiving week?

I think I shall go with Adam dressed up like Griftbuster for Halloween.
20221121_205745.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Here is a snapshot of Jeremy in a Disney Bears video from Christmas 2017. I think its funny that Spencer first broke up with Katie the first time because he thought she was sleeping with Jeremy. He's like "I'm the only one you can cheat with, damnit!" 😆

View attachment 1750473

That video also features Chris, Ashlee, their friend Victor and also Security Jeremy (J-Rex). Everyone looks better now than they did then, except for Spencer and Katie who completely let themselves go the last 5 years. They look like hell now. No wonder Katie is back to flirting with Jeremy.

Funny I saw Selina in the opening montage…awkward! Also, KT is wearing her wedding ring. It was so obvious something was going on between her and Spencer even as she still wore her ring.

I wish Ashlie and Chris would just say what happened between all of them. I’m still debating if KT was even more obnoxious back then than she is today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My Avatar is updated to observe:

“Don’t be a Dick and make your ‘Best Guy Friend’ drive across country and miss Thanksgiving with his Older Parents because your Girlfriend is making you break your sublease with him Day”.

Also, if Spencer is lurking, here is a #Throwback photo of Jeremy with your girl and his right hand on her lower back.

Super cool you let her bring him to your big night last night. #GotCuckedOnFinaleNight

D977B9AF-9D39-4678-A03D-F9666A561184.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“Team no sleep” all so my fat, lying, no talent ass, psychotic, witch of a “partner” can sit on her fat ass all day long eating & sleeping, then eating again, and sleeping. #winning
She looks like she had just woken up here. All puffy looking...not much different than what she normally looks like actually. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Done ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So grateful that Team No Sleep can finally go back to their previous moniker of “Team Mostly Sleep, but sometimes Disneyland” following this momentous occasion where dozens of adult humans with occupations came together and did their jobs for three whole consecutive days.

Can we give these brave warriors a round of applause? Never in the history of the universe has a team of trained professionals come together with one common goal and actually accomplished it.

I only hope that someone out there on Instagram is ensuring these marginalized, unsung heroes are getting the attention and praise that they deserve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So grateful that Team No Sleep can finally go back to their previous moniker of “Team Mostly Sleep, but sometimes Disneyland” following this momentous occasion where dozens of adult humans with occupations came together and did their jobs for three whole consecutive days.

Can we give these brave warriors a round of applause? Never in the history of the universe has a team of trained professionals come together with one common goal and actually accomplished it.

I only hope that someone out there on Instagram is ensuring these marginalized, unsung heroes are getting the attention and praise that they deserve.
Excellent choice for using Adams Shelve for you picture 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
D23 Expo - To commemorate just one of the many, many occasions BLAB cut their time short somewhere to avoid running into Adam and well, basically almost every other vlogger. Sounds like living their Best Life for sure, but then again, D23 isn't really their thing, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I guess a simple dress is too much to ask. I don't know about you guys but if I was going to a Hollywood event I would most certainly be planning what I was going to wear days in advance because I know cameras would be on me at least in passing. It's not vanity it's just basic adherence to the unspoken social contract.

I guess KT is just punk as hell (so bleeping lazy) and doesn't care about impressing 'ol Norman. She's got cameras on her all the time looking like trash anyway.

I bailed on both the comics and the show shortly after Glenn died and I didn't realize that until you guys mentioned it. Negan was too ridiculous for me.
The second Glenn died in the books…like THE PAGE, I put it down and never picked it back up again. Robert Kirk man did him so dirty… 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
LOL poor Spence working two 12 hour days.

Meanwhile; I’ve just finished 15 hours which included two surgeries (one emergency)… and I still found time to come here and drop shade. Boop! Sorry ‘Bout it!

Ok off to bed now! Although I don’t think I’ll sleep all that well knowing that my efforts aren’t anywhere near the efforts that a bottom tier Disney vlogger needs to put in daily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
A normal human with any dignity would be embarrassed by their partner in adultery going on and on about how amazing it is that a 52 year old adult with no other responsibilities worked for three whole days in a row in a climate controlled setting with mandatory union breaks, and catering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.