Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a snapshot of Jeremy in a Disney Bears video from Christmas 2017. I think its funny that Spencer first broke up with Katie the first time because he thought she was sleeping with Jeremy. He's like "I'm the only one you can cheat with, damnit!" šŸ˜†

94D06A3A-A02C-4221-9962-C13552784532.jpeg

That video also features Chris, Ashlee, their friend Victor and also Security Jeremy (J-Rex). Everyone looks better now than they did then, except for Spencer and Katie who completely let themselves go the last 5 years. They look like hell now. No wonder Katie is back to flirting with Jeremy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m just sayingā€¦..if sheā€™d ever worked as a real nurse sheā€™d know that most nurses work three (or more) 12s a week and she wouldnā€™t be SO SHOOK about Spencer working three 12s.

get some perspective, dumb ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Popping in keeping up with all the dirt (not just what's under KT's fingernails)...Couple observations...
One, why was Duchess hanging out with a bunch of 19 year olds recently? Kind of creepy, not gonna lie.
Two...KT is really, really bad at trolling...my goodness. The least she could do is take notes on how to troll effectively.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Here is a snapshot of Jeremy in a Disney Bears video from Christmas 2017. I think its funny that Spencer first broke up with Katie the first time because he thought she was sleeping with Jeremy. He's like "I'm the only one you can cheat with, damnit!" šŸ˜†

View attachment 1750473

That video also features Chris, Ashlee, their friend Victor and also Security Jeremy (J-Rex). Everyone looks better now than they did then, except for Spencer and Katie who completely let themselves go the last 5 years. They look like hell now. No wonder Katie is back to flirting with Jeremy.

Someone needs to spill the tea on why these two couples now hate each other šŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh NOW KT wants to act like an ally by posting about the shooting a full day later. Shut the duck up you stupid fat cottage cheese bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
One, why was Duchess hanging out with a bunch of 19 year olds recently? Kind of creepy, not gonna lie.
I wasnā€™t going to go there but it gives me an uneasy creepy vibe seeing that too. Maybe itā€™s because Spencer gives off Sugar Daddy vibes to me when hanging out with Dutchess, especially solo. Itā€™s weird. These people are all so weird.

Like in these videos

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The dum dum STILL doesnā€™t know I am friends with her on fb bahahaha but has blocked me everywhere else. What an actual idiot!

HI KT šŸ‘‹
It was really nice for Katie to hijack Spencerā€™s clout by speaking possessive with saying things like ā€œTEAM no sleepā€.

• Haha
Spencer still hates her. He canā€™t stand her. He doesnā€™t post about her at all b/c heā€™s (rightly) super embarrassed by her. Until I see him post lovey messages about her on his own IG, I will refused to believe that he feels anything toward her except deep loathing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Should we all change our emojiā€™s to something special at midnight?

To memorialize the 4th Tuesday in November where Katie destroyed Spencerā€™s ā€œBest Bro-shipā€ & ruined Adam The Wooā€™s Thanksgiving week?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

To memorialize the 4th Tuesday in November where Katie destroyed Spencerā€™s ā€œBest Bro-shipā€ & ruined Adam The Wooā€™s Thanksgiving week?

I got you!

Scattered toys for the win!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I got you!

Scattered toys for the win!
I am debating between changing
to this one image of Adam outside of ā€œFive Star Massageā€ where he looks really happy.

F159CF35-025D-4C64-9B2B-9CF9477C0D21.jpeg

or

This one with Adam and his replacement friend for Spencer:

C64B147D-93B2-4609-95AB-FFCFAB370FBA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Don't forget to set your Kuriegs out on the curb by midnight!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.