Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1749887
This is KT-speak for "Look where I was and you weren't.
I have been to more (real) wrap parties than I care to remember, I can tell you that there is usual a company you hire to handle the party so the whole cast and crew can attend.
When you are on a lowbrow piece of crap that most people were over years ago, I guess you have to put on the party yourself.
Unless this was something other than a wrap party, which I wouldn't know because I have never done zombies.
They are just not my thing.
peter, is that you?! ;()

(On the nose. If Spence did have to do all this crazy work for the finale episode and the wrap party, the show sucked and was on its last legs. He is not special. Old news. If it was a normal Hollywood way of doing things, Spencer actually not working that hard and just doing a job 100s of others do / can do every year. He is not special. This is not the BFD they are pretending it is.)

(actually, Spencer probably did have to work harder and better than he’s been used to in a long time so he can be noticed for being a good boy and book other jobs, since vlogging just ain’t cutting it.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Beast needs to learn some manners and put her damn bright-ass phone away. What a rude witch. The audience around and behind you do not want to see your bright-ass phone you dumbass Beast. You are ruining their experience.
Screenshot_20221122-074430_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I went with an Adam/Daphne avatar because Daphne has the biggest set of balls besides some of us to stand up the that beast and always have his back. Love you girl ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m still cackling over Tom W post. What are you wearing? It’s “Hanes”. Kills me everytime. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone know if Spencer is still sleeping?

The reason that I ask is because there is still no organic activity on his Instagram. Not even a share of any photos that Katie posted from the event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'll change my Tattle avatar when you can pry my phone out of my cold, dead hands, thank you very much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.