Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œSpencer is still asleep,ā€ is code for, ā€œSpencer lives in Malibu now and hasnā€™t picked me up for my Disney feeding yet.ā€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Who is he? I feel like I'm out of the loop.
He used to hang out with BLAB when they were The Disney Bears, and later Life Disney. His IG used to be "this is how I Disney." He was in a lot of videos. But when Spence and Katie broke up, he sided with Katie.

Reactions: 29
Strong "vlogging is harder than nursing" vibes in her idiotic post.

"People have no idea how much work goes these things..". Maybe for people who spent most days sleeping late, deleting comments, "doing emails" and going to theme parks and eating churros.

Personally I had a 30 plus IT career where I had 24/7 responsibilities and duties. Highly stressful. I had to retire early for health reasons. Most people have to deal with this. The only ones who can't relate to hard work are grifters and slackers like her.
I work in an on-call IT scenario - periodically (we have a set rotation) Iā€™m on 24/7 for a week at a time. Iā€™ve worked 16 hour days for weeks at a time to get things done. We are a production environment - my team is a SQL heavy dev team handling terabytes of financial data every day.

that said, what we do (while economically important) is not life and death. That is our first responders, doctors, and nurses. They truly work hard, and there is no way I could do what they do.

KKKT and Duncer couldnā€™t do either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I work in an on-call IT scenario - periodically (we have a set rotation) Iā€™m on 24/7 for a week at a time. Iā€™ve worked 16 hour days for weeks at a time to get things done. We are a production environment - my team is a SQL heavy dev team handling terabytes of financial data every day.

that said, what we do (while economically important) is not life and death. That is our first responders, doctors, and nurses. They truly work hard, and there is no way I could do what they do.

KKKT and Duncer couldnā€™t do either.
These two can't even make obvious choices for age appropriate proper venue attire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m not even joking but is this KT? Itā€™s from Jeremyā€™s IG. from 2018
B0DCDB7A-2AB4-4582-A374-A44BD3121B35.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I brought the guy I used to cheat on my husband with to the last day on the job of the guy I currently cheat on my husband with. #winning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.