Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering because of your screen name. I'm right there with you! I have 35 years in IT. It's been rewarding, but yes, highly stressful and zero true downtime.
You outed me..yeah, I wasn't too imaginative thinking of a screen name...lol!

Wow what a great post thanking the REAL heroes! They tirelessly worked on...the after show talk show of a show no one watches anymore.
I am reminded when they first made me mad. During the pandemic, they were calling themselves "essential workers" because they spread joy and happiness to others or something! 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She LOVES that he's her puppet. Spencer the chump. But you're our puppet KT! Boop! 😂
This megabeast must be so happy knowing that Dense came back and they can keep up the charade again... for now... It's so obvious he has zero love for her. You're not fooling anyone, Dense. He just needs someone to tickle his pickle every now and then, even if it is from someone as unattractive as this beast. At this point, he'll take what he can get. He probably called the beast at the very last minute and invited her to the event because he couldn't get that Dani chick to go.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All her long winded posts from this event scream “that lazy student in your group project that contributes NOTHING, yet takes credit for getting a passing grade.” So cringe for a 35 year old woman to STILL be acting like that 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
55321143-2919-4765-B438-281157F36C47.png

Spencer wore a ball cap last night when went cap less to the Pirates of the Caribbean reopening during Covidgate.

ACAFD278-404B-4B74-B042-DCB5903D900B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
This megabeast must be so happy knowing that Dense came back and they can keep up the charade again... for now... It's so obvious he has zero love for her. You're not fooling anyone, Dense. He just needs someone to tickle his pickle every now and then, even if it is from someone as unattractive as this beast. At this point, he'll take what he can get. He probably called the beast at the very last minute and invited her to the event because he couldn't get that Dani chick to go.
He just needs someone to tickle his pickle every now and then, even if it is from someone as unattractive as this beast.

• Haha
  • Sick
im afraid what's coming next
"Guys now that Spencers job is done it's time for our annual toy drive, where you give us toys and we sell them on ebay"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spencer wore a ball cap last night when went cap less to the Pirates of the Caribbean reopening during Covidgate.

View attachment 1750105
Spencer went sans hat during Pirates re-opening because the dumb tit actually thinks that was a good disguise while he was at the park ("no one will recognize me WITHOUT a hat"). This is how stupid this bleeping guy is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know I've been posting a lot today, but I'm sorry...I had to.

It's just absolutely perfect that Katie thinks she has OWNED Tattle by posting these "Look where I was" stories on IG, all designed to make us jealous, when in reality, all it's done is give us more ammo...

-Spencer is a part-time temp who points to spots on the floor and counts backwards from five. That's what he does. That's it. If he did more, Katie would have posted it. But that's it.
-Spencer's outfit for the event made him look like he was going to the clinic for a stress test that his cardiologist recommended for "men his age".
-Katie wears the same dandruff-covered black top and exhausted black leggings that she wears literally every other day of her life.
-Katie waddles in between D-listers and shows off that five-day-old, soot-covered icicle hanging from her top row of teeth.
-She's joined by Max Headroom's grandson, who is apparently some other Disney vlogger that I won't watch.
-Katie posts a ransom note on her IG stories, thanking everyone who works at the show for, I don't know, doing their work or something.

I mean, listen, Moby Chick, I know you thought you were really accomplishing something with this diarrhea of the thumbs you've been posting for the past 16 hours. But it hasn't made anyone jealous. It hasn't made any of us wish we were you. All it's done is make us feel bad for the Orpheum janitorial crew, who undoubtedly will have to don hazmat suits while they fumigate whatever poor seat you wedged yourself into. It takes a while to vacuum up Cheeto-dust, and it takes FOREVER to Febreeze the farts out of that remnant of a chair where you crammed your caboose.
"Moby Chick" Stick a fork in me, I'm done. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20221121_140458.jpg

You know this is a piece of tit event when you are a tattler and the only people you know are KT and Spencer.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.