Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you show up to a work event for your significant other (will give them the benefit of the doubt here) especially for a Hollywood event you should put some effort into how you present yourself as you are representing your partner. You know that witch was LOUD too! Always has to be the center of attention. Maybe she did it on purpose to make sure Spencer doesn’t get any more work to take away from filming her dancing with churros at Disneyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know I've been posting a lot today, but I'm sorry...I had to.

It's just absolutely perfect that Katie thinks she has OWNED Tattle by posting these "Look where I was" stories on IG, all designed to make us jealous, when in reality, all it's done is give us more ammo...

-Spencer is a part-time temp who points to spots on the floor and counts backwards from five. That's what he does. That's it. If he did more, Katie would have posted it. But that's it.
-Spencer's outfit for the event made him look like he was going to the clinic for a stress test that his cardiologist recommended for "men his age".
-Katie wears the same dandruff-covered black top and exhausted black leggings that she wears literally every other day of her life.
-Katie waddles in between D-listers and shows off that five-day-old, soot-covered icicle hanging from her top row of teeth.
-She's joined by Max Headroom's grandson, who is apparently some other Disney vlogger that I won't watch.
-Katie posts a ransom note on her IG stories, thanking everyone who works at the show for, I don't know, doing their work or something.

I mean, listen, Moby Chick, I know you thought you were really accomplishing something with this diarrhea of the thumbs you've been posting for the past 16 hours. But it hasn't made anyone jealous. It hasn't made any of us wish we were you. All it's done is make us feel bad for the Orpheum janitorial crew, who undoubtedly will have to don hazmat suits while they fumigate whatever poor seat you wedged yourself into. It takes a while to vacuum up Cheeto-dust, and it takes FOREVER to Febreeze the farts out of that remnant of a chair where you crammed your caboose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If I was on a jury, I still believe they are separated (as lovers) until Spencer starts celebrating her on his Instagram too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also, I'm trademarking "Moby Chick". I don't even care if y'all like it or not. I like it, so that's what I'm calling her from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
As Dylan is an accomplished veteran Scare Actor, I’d love to watch a video of Dylan breaking down some of the performances at the event:

FC13488F-618E-43D5-B2D2-048D730AE831.jpeg

P.S. Notice Jeremy in the background keeping his eyes on Katie the entire time. You can tell by their body language that they really care for each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Also, I'm trademarking "Moby Chick". I don't even care if y'all like it or not. I like it, so that's what I'm calling her from now on.
Next thread title??? LOL

As Dylan is an accomplished veteran Scare Actor, I’d love to watch a video of Dylan breaking down some of the performances at the event:

View attachment 1750006

P.S. Notice Jeremy in the background keeping his eyes on Katie the entire time. You can tell by their body language that they really care for each other.
Or he's looking at her and thinking STFU!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1750006

Even the zombie has better hair than KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
As Dylan is an accomplished veteran Scare Actor, I’d love to watch a video of Dylan’s breaking down some of the performances at the event:

View attachment 1750006

Spencer, you know they were busy doing the same immoral things she does with you when you and her were apart. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
those pictures of spencer and KT together make it seem as if they're old friends who just saw one another for the first time in a few years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You can tell Katie doesn't get out into the real world much. She's so mesmerized by hard working people and fake zombies.
😊😂😂🙈🙈🙈 <--- (KT's favorite emoji!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

View attachment 1750006

Imagine if Griftbuster had been hired to play a plaid-wearing zombie last night. Dang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Does she not know that brands other than Hanes and Kirkland make plus size clothes? I'd be so embarrassed to wear the same old t-shirt and leggings to an event where everyone else is dressed up. It seems like the norm for stage hands to dress casually in dark colors so I'll give Spencer a pass, but she doesn't work there (or anywhere). The pics are total cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You know what my favorite part of the event at the Orpheum last night was?

It was free and open to everyone!

Literally. Katie had no VIP lanyard. She just got there early:

4B29F036-8F1D-4A38-A9FC-DF16B91FEB1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.