Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Middle aged? He's 55 right? Looks 65, but still he's way passed middle age.

Sorryboutit
View attachment 1745346
He's 52. My hubby is 58 and looks 10 years younger. He's fit (an in my opinion still pretty hot!) , works really hard contributing to our family with an eye to a good life in retirement, is great with the kids and tolerates my Disney addiction.

Imagine being 48 with:
no partner
no family (except mummy who pays for everything)
no assets (except a broken down hooptie mummy gave you)
no property
no retirement fund

Then, you meet this woman, and in the four years you have been with her you have added to the above list. Now, at 52, you have:
no friends
no colleagues
no career (because you gave it all up to Vlog with her.......)

Spence for the WIN!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Katie: "Saving, making lifestyle changes and adjusting so we can do things we want to do.. overall lots of financial planning and saving."

She forgot to mention: "All the channel revenue comes in through Spencer's name. Just like Dylan, I am able to collect Covid unemployment which is close to $1,000 a week! So, I spend it as fast as I get it because there is no need to save for a future rainy day!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That's it....I totally missed it. Created on May 30th, 2021.
Let's take a look at what BLAB was up to on May 30, 2021.....
They were having the time of their lives in Walt Disney World. Filming at the Boardwalk Resort
Screenshot_20221120-103721_YouTube.jpg

Wow, how the times have changed in just a short year and a half. Karma came a knocking in the form of Tattle Life and these two grifters have been EXPOSED for the assholes that they are!
They currently can't even afford a WDW trip. Not surprising since they couldn't afford 50 cent ranch during the summer. What losers!!
We are making Disney parks a better place, exposing grifters one at a timeπŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
That's funny. Blab and the Trackers make money using Disney intellectual property.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So Spencer took all his stuff and split and she had to get all new. No wonder she has been with Henry. He's helping her get set up.

That Christmas tree looks just like the first tree I had with my girlfriend when I had my first place when I was 19. Not a single personal ornament on it. And she is how old?
By her age, she should be reusing Christmas items. Ornaments made by relatives (Cashlee) and stans. Makes sense thought. She is too perfect to have anything on her perfect tree made by a child, and as for things sent to her, they get sold on Ebay.

Just sad.
I seem to remember (and I am sure other Tattlers can confirm/correct me) that they were one decorating their tree on a live, and a Stan asked them where the christmas ornaments were that they had sent BLAB. KT looked uncomfortable and said "Oh we keep the good ones on our other tree"(?)

Bet she sold them.

Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.

KKKT Shhhhhh!!! The grown-ups are talking!!!

i'm not thinking KT on this one. WAY too much effort to wake up - create a fake account - she just isn't organized enough.

This smells different.

So so so so many Disney youtubers - so little time.

View attachment 1746331
Plus there's no way she'd know the word "Monetize"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dylan reposted he was w all those young vloggers. Why wasn’t BLAB w their whipper snapper BFFs too???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Dylan reposted he was w all those young vloggers. Why wasn’t BLAB w their whipper snapper BFFs too???
I'll tell you something that is TOTALLY not-likely - and un-realistic....

Wonderbread hanging out with people closer to his own age - having a few drinks - talking tit - and said young people being internet savvy cause they weren't born on a bleeping street car - and taking advantage of said info to gossip online and tit talk in videos.... trying to clout chase themselves....

That's... almost certainly not a thing that could happen.

1668972617468.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'll tell you something that is TOTALLY not-likely - and un-realistic....

Wonderbread hanging out with people closer to his own age - having a few drinks - talking tit - and said young people being internet savvy cause they weren't born on a bleeping street car - and taking advantage of said info to gossip online and tit talk in videos.... trying to clout chase themselves....

That's... almost certainly not a thing that could happen.

View attachment 1746725
Wonderbread. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching that Boardwalk Resort vlog, and IT'S. JUST. SO. BORING. Spence mansplaining as usual and doing his stupid voices πŸ™„. Everything is "Amazing!" and "Legit". They NEVER change.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
A little history here. The Tim Tracker used to and still does have an active Community here on Tattle. Someone suggested over on TTT to start a new topic here for Best Life and Beyond. Things were very slow in the beginning.

I have posted this before before but here is my first post on page #2.

View attachment 1746603
How the hell do they come up with this stuff, liars will always be liars 🀣 🀣 🀣

s91ed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd like to watch a reality TV show where:

Spencer, Katie, and Dylan all move into the McKenzies' 1600 sq ft home AND Dale helps them find odd jobs to make cash throughout the Las Vegas Valley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m 14 pages in on the first BLAB thread and wow I forgot about a lot of the stuff. Like the explanation video for them vacationing within a wildfire. Their multi hour 2x a week Lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
hey dense and Dipshit,you want to know why the Main Street fire engine was driving so fast on Main Street? You’ve burnt all your bridges.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm

How can a lonely 50 something year old man-child and a married narcissistic beastly woman not have a fairytale romance? I just can't figure it out.. Boo hoo..πŸ€”πŸ˜
It’s almost as if, when you built your relationship on adultery, stalking and money grabbing…it’s not that solid???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.