Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s easily an 18/2X. I’m a little shorter than her, but have been that size and that’s easily where she is. I’m currently a size 12 (at AF & AE). She was NOT a size 12 In those shorts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Low hanging fruit here people.

Huurduurr - KT is fat. OK.

We're watching a 10 car pileup in real time - and focusing on the size of the tires on the car 3 rows back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A normal human with any dignity would be embarrassed by their partner in adultery going on and on about how amazing it is that a 52 year old adult with no other responsibilities worked for three whole days in a row in a climate controlled setting with mandatory union breaks, and catering.
I don’t want to brag too much but I was an extra for Fast and the Furious 3 in college. Coincidentally also 3 x 12 hour days most of which I sat in a school bus at some Long Beach high school. It was wayyy harder than molecular biology. By far.

I can however confirm the Hollywood craft service life is pretty pimpin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know this was posted to KT’s instagram story on Saturday, but didn’t she get a giant case of gummies from a viewer back in June? She ate an entire case already?
FED6C070-8E66-47AE-8D5C-48B10FCA97A3.jpeg
6643159F-7FE6-4355-A280-891B21AE2D20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I don’t want to brag too much but I was an extra for Fast and the Furious 3 in college. Coincidentally also 3 x 12 hour days most of which I sat in a school bus at some Long Beach high school. It was wayyy harder than molecular biology. By far.

I can however confirm the Hollywood craft service life is pretty pimpin.
Did extra work once too. Long days indeed.
I can also confirm that a certain male actor accused of sexual harassment comes back from lunch break very late with "the sniffles" and does indeed enjoy the touch of young men.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That's her beloved German store right? She is proud of all German innovation. Gummi bears, Volkswagen, Mein Kampf...etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My new avatar is obvious. An homage to The Plaid Hero (aka TPH). Now she’ll see it every time she logs into tattle too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.