Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say... that looks like a pep boys from 1974. Maybe they need a tire?
I love this description.

Now that would actually be a creative video, Katie & Spencer having to do all of their Holiday Shopping at an AutoZone or Pep Boys on Christmas Eve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Went with AAA… in honor of BLAB getting the hell outta California and booking it to Vegas. You know, when Adam the Woo was FORCED to miss Thanksgiving with his Family to fix the mess BLAB made.

3 bald shredded tires and Spencer can’t change one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Safe to assume the Grifters will be filming at Disneyland today?

Or will they wait for tomorrow late-afternoon so they can have a scheduling conflict with "What's Happening Wednesday"?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Or will they wait for tomorrow late-afternoon so they can have a scheduling conflict with "What's Happening Wednesday"?
Both! They will need to eat ALL the treats they've missed during Spencer's Great Work-a-Thon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I'm thinking tomorrow. The scheduling conflict has been pretty consistent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't forget about "unforeseen circumstances" AKA deep throating churros and corndogs
Lmfao at corn dog. Yesterday I showed someone i wont name, a photoshop dick going into KTs mouth. They thought she chewed the breading off a corn dog. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Some of you will be too young to understand this reference, but Spencer and Katie are like the Disney vlogging equivalent of the Ropers.

They hate each other, are only together out of obligation, and Katie is about five pounds away from wearing only mumu dresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Some of you will be too young to understand this reference, but Spencer and Katie are like the Disney vlogging equivalent of the Ropers.

They hate each other, are only together out of obligation, and Katie is about five pounds away from wearing only mumu dresses.
B38152EF-50CE-4583-BC6D-731EB9D9B988.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
how/where will they be celebrating thanksgiving this year?

will they celebrate separately? spencer with mommy in malibu and KT with her mom/henry?

or will they celebrate together with spencer's mom in malibu?

• Wow
Reactions: 28

IDK, but KT really should invest in some Muumuus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.