Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GOD DAMMIT!!!!! Spencer has gotten to her again guys!!!!! Did he threaten her if she didn't walk back the stalking comments? NOT COOL SPENCER!!! You're driving this poor woman bleeping nuts bro!

KT please blink 4 times, roll your eyes and lick your lips twice on tonight's WHW if we're over the target gurl! This has to stop once and for all! If WHW doesn't happen tonight we know something bad is happening!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel like all this stalker mumbo jumbo was just misdirection so that we would stop talking about Binky's missing autopsy report.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That’s what happens when Tattle shuts down another one of your bullshit victim narratives.

WHERE IS SPENCER??????????

Is this a hidden message 🤨

2B8CDE19-9627-41CC-A35C-745E1F9A9E1B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ummmmm I know if I pulled out batteries it wasn’t to do that. Even your vibrator hates you
52E7B403-DC83-463E-8E37-71FD8600289D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and just say they down graded at ‘da Crappa for a 1 bedroom, Spence is MIA due to mommy throwing him a cue card gig and KT is bored trolling us with bullshit posts to feel like she controls the narrative still. Oh and no Besties Wednesday tonight. I’m sure she would never go live without Spence to “protect” her these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
KT - as much as people like to DUNK on you here - if you broke free somehow - most people here would HELP you get away from him.

Trolling tit content is all fun and games - but when a person is in the trouble you seem to be - most want to help and get you OUT!

Something to think about.
This is the problem. We all know Spencer 💯 is the type to stalk and harass, however KT is also the type to lie her ass off using his history to try and score points with her audience. So what or who do we believe? It's the Disney Karen that called churro instead of the boy who called wolf. Either scenario is a possibility, and unfortunately she has 💩 through her mouth so many times that people don't know what is actually the truth. If she were in real trouble I would help because I wouldn't want anyone to be abused or mistreated. I have a feeling they are both dropping grenades on each other, because if she were really scared she wouldn't be heading to Target for tree ornaments with Henry as her body guard! Whatever is happening, it won't stay silent as they will both go down fighting in a last ditch effort to try and claw back those connections for a final time. They both know that together they are sunk but they have a 2% chance of redemption if they can convince the world they were coerced into their crappy behaviour. They never see farther than the next grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20221116_161322.jpg

Too bad there isn't anything like this their stans could use to detect the bullshit level of their content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is the problem. We all know Spencer 💯 is the type to stalk and harass, however KT is also the type to lie her ass off using his history to try and score points with her audience. So what or who do we believe? It's the Disney Karen that called churro instead of the boy who called wolf. Either scenario is a possibility, and unfortunately she has 💩 through her mouth so many times that people don't know what is actually the truth. If she were in real trouble I would help because I wouldn't want anyone to be abused or mistreated. I have a feeling they are both dropping grenades on each other, because if she were really scared she wouldn't be heading to Target for tree ornaments with Henry as her body guard! Whatever is happening, it won't stay silent as they will both go down fighting in a last ditch effort to try and claw back those connections for a final time. They both know that together they are sunk but they have a 2% chance of redemption if they can convince the world they were coerced into their crappy behaviour. They never see farther than the next grift.
She will never admit to anyone (including herself) that she is "in trouble". Just not in her nature. She will just blame others and deflect. That is just her way. She is a victim. She will never take responsibility for anything. Something to remember when you feel like feeling bad for her.
Can people change, yes they can.
Will KT change? At this point, she would have to eat so much crow, I just don't see it.
Or she could wake up tomorrow and start fresh. Only one that can do it is her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish we knew who was stalking KT, I mean this can be really serious. I've been stalked before and it's NO joke.
All the more reason that if she is making this up, it doubles down on what a trash human she is. Anyone who would lie about stalking or abuse is a sicko!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.