Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling tonight's WHW is gonna be a good one. Get your popcorn ready folks!
there won’t be one I’m betting….. these stalking posts are setting up the narrative to cancel because of ‘personal issues’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just like BLOB has done all along......

1) Project the bullying narrative while she bullied and doxxed people
2) Project harassment onto GriftBuster while she was the one harassing him
3) Project Mark Twain aggression onto a child while she was the aggressor

There are so many other things she projects while doing that exact thing. Professional gaslighter and psychotic. Get help witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m going to say this. Being real. KT if you are in trouble and need a way to leave I’d help you out. I’d like to see true remorse on how you were to people but I’d help you. No one should be in a bad relationship. You look miserable. Older pics you looked happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Reminder. Suck my dick. I have legal that would chew you up and spit your fat ass out in 2 seconds. Quit reading here if it bothers you so bleeping much. Now go fake that anxiety attack View attachment 1736511
Her victim narrative is strong right now for sure. Hoping Checkbook or Dense will be dumb enough once again to come and protect her. Her constant crying wolf is just such a predictable tactic. Maybe she and Dense are taking time and she had become so codependent she feels alone and scared/paranoid? But taking time to also not post constant fodder may be good to exercise. Nobody here is threatening or stalking. Everyone here is discussing what SHE is putting out there. I also agree 100% that her anxiety/depression mental health posts will be popping up thick very soon…. In 3-2-1…..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m going to say this. Being real. KT if you are in trouble and need a way to leave I’d help you out. I’d like to see true remorse on how you were to people but I’d help you. No one should be in a bad relationship. You look miserable. Older pics you looked happy.
THIS!!! I think most of us here feel the same.

I'm gonna take a break from trolling and dunking till it's clear KT is OK. It doesn't feel right if she is really in trouble. Busting balls on the internet over internet content is a time honored tradition - but - if she needs help and a way out - I hope she gets it.

Good luck KT. I hope you are OK.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
THIS!!! I think most of us here feel the same.

I'm gonna take a break from trolling and dunking till it's clear KT is OK. It doesn't feel right if she is really in trouble. Busting balls on the internet over internet content is a time honored tradition - but - if she needs help and a way out - I hope she gets it.

Good luck KT. I hope you are OK.

She is ok. Just being her usual narcissistic self. If there was truly something wrong, she'd be handling the situation and not posting on sm. Those who know KT, know this is just one of her acts and they're not buying it. Surely I'm not buying it. She is one sick chick! 🤢🧟‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just like BLOB has done all along......

1) Project the bullying narrative while she bullied and doxxed people
2) Project harassment onto GriftBuster while she was the one harassing him
3) Project Mark Twain aggression onto a child while she was the aggressor

There are so many other things she projects while doing that exact thing. Professional gaslighter and psychotic. Get help witch.

Thanks again for this....exhibit 1
KT is the bully. How about you get off of Tattle, go make some bonus content for those stans your milking for $40/month and then get a job.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
And if you can’t afford .50 for a side of ranch dressing I guarantee you can’t afford legal. Especially to go up against my corporate legal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also what about the freedom of speech etc that you screeched in the wind about? Or is freedom only for you to not wear a mask and go to Disneyland? You hypocrite cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I will say this… I wouldn’t wish the fear of being stalked on anyone. I also say this….if this is her crying out for attention with a false narrative then that is the lowest level of them all. I will stand by and wait and see how it all pans out

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey KT- when you put your life on display in regular intervals and encourage people to "like, comment, and subscribe" you are subjecting yourself to the same treatment as reality shows, tv, movies, comics, books etc. Just like there are forums to discuss the Kardashians or House of the Dragon, people are also going to discuss you.

You can't have it both ways. No one is going out of their way to "stalk" you by simply watching your videos that you upload or looking at your PUBLIC social media.

Don't want all the hate? Don't put out your crappy personality, crappy makeup, crappy diet, crappy videos, and crappy actions into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She is ok. Just being her usual narcissistic self. If there was truly something wrong, she'd be handling the situation and not posting on sm. Those who know KT, know this is just one of her acts and they're not buying it. Surely I'm not buying it. She is one sick chick! 🤢🧟‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So if I show up to Disneyland and she happens to be there… am I a stalker?
She is so delusional

You think Madonna thinks all her haters and trolls are stalkers? No. She’s a public figure and all this just comes with the territory.
KT you claim to be a “public figure” …. You’ll just have to put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

✨Boop✨

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.