Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Fuck you KT. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻. In 1994 my first husband died. Our daughter was born 7 days later stillborn and I attempted suicide. You posting suicide shit for sympathy pisses me right the fuck off Eating yourself to death is not the same. Eat me cunt.
E22ACC4F-79ED-4CB4-A186-62E2DEECF97C.png

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
Katie censors “What’s Happening Wednesday” to control the narrative and literally just six people being left to chat AND it results in her and Spencer being absolutely ridiculed for an hour in a room that had 900+ people (including Adam The Woo) in it at one point.

It also results in hundreds of dollars being reinvested back into a rivals’ channel for future WDW content.
Freshbaked Dave deserves a TON of credit for rolling with the trolling. It was funny and respectful at same time. He even admitted to be steamrolled by Tattle and just said screw it I'm going with it. Very perceptive, very mature and very savvy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

goof_troop

I know I’ve been gone lately (like Spence) but I wanted to send y’all this little ditty. Here’s a little Tears For Fears for your Tuesday night. Not my best but these lyrics were good… I think 🤔 😂

Best Life'D Rather Grift than Do Real Work

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64