Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with all the time she has right now posting rubbish IG stories then there shouldn't be any conflicts for today's WHW right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ohhhhhhh KKKT is posting LOTS of stories!

I think someone is B.O.R.E.D.

And on their own.........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hey Charlie
Can you come pick me up?
HUH?
Oh, I need to go to Taco Bell.
What?
Yes, I know where you live, stupid.
Um, well I am hungry now........
WHAT!
Oh, I thought you said something else.
OK, see you in a little bit.

Hey, can you being me a Starbucks, I am feeling a little lightheaded.
OK, hurry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ohhhhhhh KKKT is posting LOTS of stories!

I think someone is B.O.R.E.D.

And on their own.........

Honestly, I don't think she's upset that it's over. I think she's happy to be free of the old man. She's been an asshole to him for a while now. And she's been catfishing for a long time.

PhotoGrid_1668645092455.jpg

If Spencer did pull her back tonight on her stalker bullshit, then he's a couple of years too late. She's torched their channel, their friendships, their patreon grift ....with her harassing of subs, followers and fellow vloggers. Not to mention all of her sloppy lying causing even more damage to their channel- like covid and lying about an assault on the Columbia.

Allowing this idiot to manage their social media and "marketing" that landed them zero sponsors.... (while OA, MJ and even FB have all had paid sponsorships).... was reckless. She's too immature, ignorant and lazy. She wont even do 1 of the many things she promised her $40 besties 🤣

He should have handed these duties to an actual toddler - Spencer's reputation would still be in good standing, and he wouldn't be the star of so many YouTube parody videos.

I hope he ditches her and takes the channel with him. Her only contribution is eating her weight in churros. She's a liability.

Screenshot_20221030-131939_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Guys... what if the stalking narrative is just part of her alibi? Have we heard from Spencer lately? What if Spencer is actually hanging out with Binky now? I mean ask yourself... why all the slow cooker pictures lately?
C2D7BB5C-4E17-4BFB-9E9F-93EFC5F40DBD.jpeg

You may be on to something, I mean, slap some shades, a goatee, and a ratty ball cap on this and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. Hell, KT, now you don’t need the Spencer blow up doll for WHW! Do you think you could make it an hour (or 40 minutes) without picking at him for a snacky snack?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.