Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepare for a Grade A bullshit cover story, a lot of fake admiration/affection and nuclear level hair twirling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys... what if the stalking narrative is just part of her alibi? Have we heard from Spencer lately? What if Spencer is actually hanging out with Binky now? I mean ask yourself... why all the slow cooker pictures lately?
Goodbye Earl vibes. ☠🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spencer, wake me up at 820 so we can get this tit over with. Turn the lights off on your way out to the bar…

18B6A181-61E9-462B-9856-DC9B180FB1AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Damn. I need to get my troll accounts ready for the live I gotta ask if it’s him or is it Maybeline

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Same boring lame Besties Live. They won’t address anything. They will say Spence is working a “job” and that’s why he has been gone. The only unknown is how long it will be… over/under at 45 mins?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.