Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this… I wouldn’t wish the fear of being stalked on anyone. I also say this….if this is her crying out for attention with a false narrative then that is the lowest level of them all. I will stand by and wait and see how it all pans out
Per Spencer, yes....

Screenshot_20221116_182837.jpg

Screenshot_20221116_182903.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
spencer ALREADY stalked her and that's how they met.

is she warning people "not" to stalk her because she needs another boyfriend?

are these posts the scheduling conflicts that will prevent another WHW?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
there won’t be one I’m betting….. these stalking posts are setting up the narrative to cancel because of ‘personal issues’.
Feeling this way too. She might claim she needs to stop the lives altogether for a while until her "stalker" drama subsides.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Watching the Ordinary Adventures video where Disney upgraded OA to an ocean view room and gave them a special snack plate and note at Aulani. Wonder if the stalking posts are KT warning herself after seething with envy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
yeah, i don't think she's actually in any sort of trouble

the stalking thing is probably just her being her usual obsessive self and spending too much time on here reading what others say about her. at the very least it's just a way to get out of doing a live stream tonight

but given that spencer is a creepy old man who literally stalked her years ago, i do wonder if there really is trouble in paradise. maybe KT wants some "time off" and spencer keeps trying to contact her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wish we knew who was stalking KT, I mean this can be really serious. I've been stalked before and it's NO joke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You just can't help yourself....like Spence said - you're mean. Talk about stalking and hating on people. This one still pisses me off to this day.

Kitra just lost her mom, had covid and then broke her ankle rendering her unable to walk for several weeks. And you knew all of that and still posted this? You are a rotten witch.

PhotoGrid_1657135191069.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Looking like a total 40yr old Karen here. Lol
Hey KT, look over at the stan next to you. See how she's standing upright? Standing straight conveys confidence and strength. You on the other hand with your hunched over, hope no one sees my gut posture says the exact opposite. I would tell you to stand up straight but I guess your posture really does show your true self.

DF9DBFA0-1F58-4204-AB5C-DAA4A14FB7D9.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She just posted a story the other day where she admitted to stalking people that leave mean comments on you tube and IG 🙄 Drama queen is pulling at gullible peoples heart strings.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
THIS!!! I think most of us here feel the same.

I'm gonna take a break from trolling and dunking till it's clear KT is OK. It doesn't feel right if she is really in trouble. Busting balls on the internet over internet content is a time honored tradition - but - if she needs help and a way out - I hope she gets it.

Good luck KT. I hope you are OK.
Screenshot_20221116_155005.jpg

LMAO! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.