Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She almost ran over that young girl for that chair. No 'excuse me' or acknowledgment of the child at all. Just a full blown sprint to get hers like a bowling ball coming down the lane.
I just know it’s going to come out eventually that she is this notorious urban legend on some Disney Mommy Blogs. Like they warn each other to beware the rampaging troll monster that will come barreling out of the dark and flatten them. Children are warned to stay well away from churro carts when they are alone and to never leave any dusting of cinnamon sugar on their hands or clothes lest they be devoured.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Everyone ok? #prayfortwain

I'm SO PLEASED AND RELIEVED that KKKT, who goes to Disneyland AT LEAST once a week was able to run lumber quickly over to score the last chair on the Mark Twain! Imagine if someone from whom say, this night was part of a once in a lifetime trip to Disneyland had scored the chair!!??

Her sense of entitlement just underscores her self absorption and her oblivious, unenlightened mindset. (I'm too cranky to explain the big girl words to you right now KKKT. Google them.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Referencing the child’s meal … Well two days ago they bought another 100 friends for their channel so I guess you have to cut back on expenses to keep those friends in China happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Referencing the child’s meal … Well two days ago they bought another 100 friends for their channel so I guess you have to cut back on expenses to keep those friends in China happy.
yep and here is all those followers they bought

KTSPEN01.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If there's any proof Spence hates KT it's him leaving that running clip in the video. Is KT really so out of shape she can't stand for a short boat ride and requires barreling down small children in order to get a chair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I would be scared shitless if a big fella ran at me like this.... for a chair, really?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

This video is the epitome of boring! Dylan is a snooze. At about the 2 min mark he’s looking at a dog shirt and when the camera Pans you can see kt and Spence in the distance and they just look like creeps doing their merch search I assume . Then at 16 min dylan shows kt and Spence at their table and she’s hamming for the camera as usual. And Spencer droning on about what drink he got 🙄🙄🙄

I would be scared shitless if a big fella ran at me like this.... for a chair, really?
I can almost hear the chariots of fire theme song 🤣⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

This video is the epitome of boring! Dylan is a snooze. At about the 2 min mark he’s looking at a dog shirt and when the camera Pans you can see kt and Spence in the distance and they just look like creeps doing their merch search I assume . Then at 16 min dylan shows kt and Spence at their table and she’s hamming for the camera as usual. And Spencer droning on about what drink he got 🙄🙄🙄

I can almost hear the chariots of fire theme song 🤣⚰
His channel is going to sink right alongside BLABs! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You can also see KT's Camper Van sized backpack in a chair of its' own, and one of their phones is being charged with a Fuel Rod. Why the hell would anyone keep using those? Just get a 10,000 or 20,000 mAh Power Bank from Amazon for $35 or $45 :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.