Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thus far the video has under 6k views. Abysmal first day.

Note that despite the title, they never actually give tips on how to optimize your day when crowded. Nothing about timing or Genie+ or less crowded food options. KTs statement on it being crowded was "it's a day that's not about rides!" Which is NOT helpful for anyone visiting for vacation.

Instead, KT blurts out the first thing they should do, which is eat. You admire for a moment that she went for the kids meal...until you see she ordered the massive chocolate bar.

At fifteen minutes left in the park before the party they get in line for a 35 minute ride wait...once again overstaying their welcome so cast members have to shoo them out.

Their lazy asses then take a slow moving Main Street Vehicle instead of walking up main street.

KT BOLTS past small children in order to grab a chair on the Mark Twain. I've never seen her gallop at such speeds!

Another home video for the books.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
i realized every time I come here this Top Hit from @goof_troop is playing in my head 😆Best life and beyond or is it really. 🎵🎶
That would be a banger by @Tom Wambsgans. Which is AMAZING when you think about it - there are sooooo many quality content creators here - we get them mixed up! Unlike the floating turds that BLOB leaves that are unmistakably them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Couple of comments from George that will be deleted when KT wakes up...........................probably around noon today.

1665240976675.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Thus far the video has under 6k views. Abysmal first day.

Note that despite the title, they never actually give tips on how to optimize your day when crowded. Nothing about timing or Genie+ or less crowded food options. KTs statement on it being crowded was "it's a day that's not about rides!" Which is NOT helpful for anyone visiting for vacation.

Instead, KT blurts out the first thing they should do, which is eat. You admire for a moment that she went for the kids meal...until you see she ordered the massive chocolate bar.

At fifteen minutes left in the park before the party they get in line for a 35 minute ride wait...once again overstaying their welcome so cast members have to shoo them out.

Their lazy asses then take a slow moving Main Street Vehicle instead of walking up main street.

KT BOLTS past small children in order to grab a chair on the Mark Twain. I've never seen her gallop at such speeds!

Another home video for the books.
Meanwhile disneylanddailycasey just released a min by min schedule for people who want to see everything but don’t want to be there at rope drop.
The audacity of them to use the word tips.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Meanwhile disneylanddailycasey just released a min by min schedule for people who want to see everything but don’t want to be there at rope drop.
The audacity of them to use the word tips.
Does her schedule include going home and taking a nap?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
In response to @UncleLester and this:

3) In 2025, when Katie and Matty’s divorce finally becomes official, Spencer proposes to Katie in some half-ass creative fashion at Disneyland. WHW Patreons then ask repeatedly about the timetable for the wedding and Katie starts pretending she is a Wedding Influencer on IG. Basically, we get a Katie Bridezilla.

My question is…would blob charge their Patreon Super Besties a premium to attend their wedding? And how much would a super Bestie be willing to pay to attend that sham wedding? Bwahahahahaha
Best question ever! Not to mention, would they have a bouncer for any potential troll guests? Would they get married on mainstreet DL and time it so she walks down the isle to the Dapper Dans? Would it be a silent wedding so no one can shout out "don't give these grifters any money!" KT in her bestie funded black dress with funeral veil and Spencer wearing a shirt that says 'dead men tell no tales'. Wedding dinner at the Little Red Wagon, and then off home to their separate rooms where they can admire their new wedding bands made of hollowed out Starlight Coke Zero caps. The honeymoon would entail a first classhole flight to WDW where they would recreate the 'Be Our Guest' experience by screaming "Beast can we have free grey stuff we just got married! Beast, BEAST!". No wedding would be complete without a registry which would be posted on Patreon and contain things like: New hooptie wheels, DVC points, botox, and rent money.

I'm just curious, if KT is getting new brows, when is Spence gonna do something about his under eye bags? I mean pretty soon they are going to have him check those at the airport! I say equal opportunity! I would bet if he got them done he would look years younger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Best question ever! Not to mention, would they have a bouncer for any potential troll guests? Would they get married on mainstreet DL and time it so she walks down the isle to the Dapper Dans? Would it be a silent wedding so no one can shout out "don't give these grifters any money!" KT in her bestie funded black dress with funeral veil and Spencer wearing a shirt that says 'dead men tell no tales'. Wedding dinner at the Little Red Wagon, and then off home to their separate rooms where they can admire their new wedding bands made of hollowed out Starlight Coke Zero caps. The honeymoon would entail a first classhole flight to WDW where they would recreate the 'Be Our Guest' experience by screaming "Beast can we have free grey stuff we just got married! Beast, BEAST!". No wedding would be complete without a registry which would be posted on Patreon and contain things like: New hooptie wheels, DVC points, botox, and rent money.

I'm just curious, if KT is getting new brows, when is Spence gonna do something about his under eye bags? I mean pretty soon they are going to have him check those at the airport! I say equal opportunity! I would bet if he got them done he would look years younger.
can’t stop laughing!!!!! Jesus the library is OPEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everyone ok? #prayfortwain

You can see a heavily pregnant woman walk out of the shot to the left as KT bolts for the chair, she was probably sitting there prior to KT. SMH, hopefully there wasn't another pregnant woman, or elderly person that needed that seat! She's such a trash human being.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Everyone ok? #prayfortwain

I’m not in a couple but I AM in a family and normally we look for chairs and will say “oh there’s only three and we need four” and we can determine that by looking w our eyes. This betch so selfish that she saw one and ran for it. All SHE needs is one. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
(if BLAB had been invited to the Magic Castle gathering)

MAGIC CASTLE SERVER: "Okay, before I show you what I can do, can any of you do any magic tricks of your own?"

PETER FROM OA: (does cool card trick)

DAVE FROM FRESH BAKED: (pulls coin out of Elizabeth's ear)

JANELLE FROM MJ: (pulls continuous scarves out of her dress)

KATIE: (eats entire side serving of mac & cheese in one gulp)

SPENCER: (displays pictures from his phone to show how he has made all his dignity disappear in just two years)

KATIE: (does her trick again, but this time with a plate of truffle fries)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She almost ran over that young girl for that chair. No 'excuse me' or acknowledgment of the child at all. Just a full blown sprint to get hers like a bowling ball coming down the lane.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.