Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT waddling into DCA

The choco-smash candy bar from Pym's is the longest thing KT has had in her mouth in a longggg time 🤣🤣🤣

Two minutes of filler showing the whole Incredicoaster ride 🙄

They get into Disneyland and ride the streetcar, and KT starts recording with her phone, BUT they can't do new behind-the-scenes stuff because they don't have new phones yet 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The nerve of that cow complaining about Disney being lazy and not creative. When BLAB is the epitome of lazy and not creative.
Screenshot_20221007-195406-964.png
Screenshot_20221007-195327-134.png

Someone should tell Justina that these 2 are the last people you want ideas and tips from.
Screenshot_20221007-193637-711.png
Screenshot_20221007-193803-576.png
Screenshot_20221007-193909-043.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Nobody here can deny that they look dramatically worse every Tattle thread. And most of these threads have filled up in less than a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
In response to @UncleLester and this:

3) In 2025, when Katie and Matty’s divorce finally becomes official, Spencer proposes to Katie in some half-ass creative fashion at Disneyland. WHW Patreons then ask repeatedly about the timetable for the wedding and Katie starts pretending she is a Wedding Influencer on IG. Basically, we get a Katie Bridezilla.

My question is…would blob charge their Patreon Super Besties a premium to attend their wedding? And how much would a super Bestie be willing to pay to attend that sham wedding? Bwahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1634323 Oh totally KT. Disney thinks of their fans in their late 30s when considering new entertainment, not the young kids who think the characters are real and feel the magic!
Why can't blab be more creative why are they so lazy.....The pot calling the kettle black lol

View attachment 1634327Looks like they were supporting Liz’s dad, so definitely the final nail in the coffin for Liz and KT’s friendship.

Everyone in this group who posted about their hangout all talked about being “grateful for friends”, “awesome friends” and “best night ever” - I like to think they were shading BLOB 😂

This is just embarrassing for BLOB. No one wants to be seen with them.
Who wants to be around drama..... Not them cut all ties....

Main Street Vehicle Edition:
How it started
View attachment 1634433
How it's going
View attachment 1634436
She was somewhat cute back then
...now dammm looks like she lol out 3 kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we have a convo about what we think Kts jobs about to be, as the channel is tanking. I DONT think it will be in food, she won’t ever pass the application process if they see her videos, I’m sure the dept of health has her pic up everywhere.
KT sees ad for job that requires CA Food Handlers card. Thinks to herself "I'm perfect for the job!".

Gets job, shows up to work at a deli or bakery and her new boss sees the green scaly mitts touching everything in sight.

Him: Stop! What are you doing?!

KT: Well, I'm your new food handler. I've got to make sure each item gets thoroughly fondled with the proper care and attention. How can you expect anyone to eat it otherwise?

Him: Out! You're fired!

KT: Totally dejected but gets to leave the workplace with everything she touched that day. Score!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1634327Looks like they were supporting Liz’s dad, so definitely the final nail in the coffin for Liz and KT’s friendship.

Everyone in this group who posted about their hangout all talked about being “grateful for friends”, “awesome friends” and “best night ever” - I like to think they were shading BLOB 😂

This is just embarrassing for BLOB. No one wants to be seen with them.
Except Dylan, for reasons I still don't understand

Reactions: 27
In response to @UncleLester and this:

3) In 2025, when Katie and Matty’s divorce finally becomes official, Spencer proposes to Katie in some half-ass creative fashion at Disneyland. WHW Patreons then ask repeatedly about the timetable for the wedding and Katie starts pretending she is a Wedding Influencer on IG. Basically, we get a Katie Bridezilla.

My question is…would blob charge their Patreon Super Besties a premium to attend their wedding? And how much would a super Bestie be willing to pay to attend that sham wedding? Bwahahahahaha
they 100% would do this, but keep it stealthy. They’d offer directly to each patreon. Not as a membership opportunity.

also, since missed it in last thread. Thanks @UncleLester for the blab bridezilla and blab baby nightmare fuel. Also, they could totally do this and follow the Tracker playbook.

View attachment 1634323 Oh totally KT. Disney thinks of their fans in their late 30s when considering new entertainment, not the young kids who think the characters are real and feel the magic!
she has no familiarity with the Marvel universe and comic fandom in general … it’s all about the characters! She doesn’t like this because it’s not part of how she fans. If this was wrestlers she’d be all over it. Or Vanderpumps or Kardashians or whatever reality crap she’s consuming currently. She also had very little knowledge of Disney beyond what’s presented in the parks, and even that’s surface, and princesses, Mermaid and beyond. She barely knows anything about SW, SB, or even Cinderella. Spencer the one with some pop culture depth. (But even that’s not that deep or wide)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.