Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221008-105243_YouTube.jpg

I find it funny that as the both of them devour the massive chocolate bar, Dense says "you can easily share with 4 people" while it's just the two of them eating it 😄 Is he saying KT eats enough for 3?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
That would be a banger by @Tom Wambsgans. Which is AMAZING when you think about it - there are sooooo many quality content creators here - we get them mixed up! Unlike the floating turds that BLOB leaves that are unmistakably them.

omg your right thanks for setting me straight 👌. Please forgive me mister Tom. your amazing 🙌❤ yes so many talents on our Little board I find myself impressed on the daily! It’s part of why I visit so often

Best question ever! Not to mention, would they have a bouncer for any potential troll guests? Would they get married on mainstreet DL and time it so she walks down the isle to the Dapper Dans? Would it be a silent wedding so no one can shout out "don't give these grifters any money!" KT in her bestie funded black dress with funeral veil and Spencer wearing a shirt that says 'dead men tell no tales'. Wedding dinner at the Little Red Wagon, and then off home to their separate rooms where they can admire their new wedding bands made of hollowed out Starlight Coke Zero caps. The honeymoon would entail a first classhole flight to WDW where they would recreate the 'Be Our Guest' experience by screaming "Beast can we have free grey stuff we just got married! Beast, BEAST!". No wedding would be complete without a registry which would be posted on Patreon and contain things like: New hooptie wheels, DVC points, botox, and rent money.

I'm just curious, if KT is getting new brows, when is Spence gonna do something about his under eye bags? I mean pretty soon they are going to have him check those at the airport! I say equal opportunity! I would bet if he got them done he would look years younger.
😂 I can’t breathe this is too funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m a little frightened at how fast Katie went from 0 to 5mph in such a short distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
KT and Spence know a great magic trick!

They can make all their friends disappear!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Spencer throws in those self realization moments (it's enough for 4 people) from time to time as almost a cry from inside. He knows he's killing himself slowly for this D- life. And sometimes his soul reminds him of what he's doing to himself (and to her for that matter.) But then he realizes this is all he has left and he groomed this beast to be his after committing adultery to obtain her services. This poor old man threw his life and health and friends and family away for a 4 person snicker bar. And sometimes (like Freud taught us) his true feelings come out. That's how 'Big Fella' happened. He didn't want to call her that but he slipped and said what he really sees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So even though it's the Trackholes, Dim got invited out to Buena Park and went to the Pirates Dinner Adventure and saw the same Vampirates show, it looks *slightly* more interesting compared to what blob shat out 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Spencer suggested having a wiener, but KT wasn't feeling like a wiener and hasn't been lately.
He didn't seem surprised at all.

1:22

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Was Tim there the same night?! That must be why the BLOB video was so short- they spent the whole night ducking around corners.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Was Tim there the same night?! That must be why the BLOB video was so short- they spent the whole night ducking around corners.
Who knows when it was actually shot, Jenn takes forever editing and uploading these things, just the other day, she uploaded Dim's USH HHN vlog from opening night, which was over a month ago now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She almost ran over that young girl for that chair. No 'excuse me' or acknowledgment of the child at all. Just a full blown sprint to get hers like a bowling ball coming down the lane.
"That's some serious Mark Twain aggression right there"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
BLOB: "How to cheat Disney and get fat at the same time, tips and tricks!".... (yah, they're broke) 👶

A KIDS MEAL.PNG

A KIDS 3.PNG

Who are Disney's "Unfavorables": 1. BLOB

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
BLOB: "How to cheat Disney and get fat at the same time, tips and tricks!".... (yah, they're broke) 👶

View attachment 1636249

View attachment 1636282

💯 BROKE.

View attachment 1636249

View attachment 1636282

Ok so maybe Spencer’s ”walk on the beach w mommy” was actually him asking her for a huge chunk of money “just until the channel takes off”?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.