Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok back to BLAB programming…I cannot let Tony take this space in my brain, esp now that I know Monica’s on the case!

I love how KT lost followers and dragged out vids of the niece. Of course. 😂😂😂 she is so predictable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Also, HOW IN THEE ENTIRE duck do you take something out of context on A bleeping LIVE STREAM? I was born at night, but not last night. Christ on a GODDAMN bicycle.
how dare we take something that he said and did and broadcasted out to the internet for all to see LITERALLY! didn't we know about these things that happened completely off camera that would have recontextualized the entire event (if they really happened, which they didn't)??????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just did a real quick search and Tony has 5 videos more successful in views than blob has ever had. They should be embarrassed 😂😂 it makes me giggle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My very proud 82 year old dad who had heart surgery a few years ago decided (the day before, of course) he wanted to try a scooter for the first time. This was a couple weeks ago for my son's birthday. He ended up thinking it was too expensive and wouldn't let me get it for him. I decided to go ask what they could do for him at Guest Services and they were basically like.... Oh he doesn't need a scooter? He can wait in line. What do you want from us? Ooook. So this 🤡, because he had a scooter, is allowed to bleeping roll on through but my dad can't because he's tough enough to walk? Maybe my fault because I don't know the system but that doesn't seem right.

From what I saw in the video the dad and son scan in their DAS, now... Was Tony attached to their account? Doesn't make it right but at that point it's perfectly Disney legal. That doesn't excuse the acting like an ass on a scooter for no reason. Or latching into a family's DAS pass for views.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
anyone clue me in on this Tony Character? I cannot follow these threads as well as i should
some no-name disney "vlogger" grifter who looks like a cracked out homeless dude you'd encounter on skid row and is obsessed with BLAB, KT particularly. he will go to great lengths to defend BLAB by insulting and threatening anyone who says mean things about them

he's got a kid that he and his wife clearly can't afford (with another on the way) so he uploads 10 hour streams begging for money

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If I worked there…

AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I LOLD

My very proud 82 year old dad who had heart surgery a few years ago decided (the day before, of course) he wanted to try a scooter for the first time. This was a couple weeks ago for my son's birthday. He ended up thinking it was too expensive and wouldn't let me get it for him. I decided to go ask what they could do for him at Guest Services and they were basically like.... Oh he doesn't need a scooter? He can wait in line. What do you want from us? Ooook. So this 🤡, because he had a scooter, is allowed to bleeping roll on through but my dad can't because he's tough enough to walk? Maybe my fault because I don't know the system but that doesn't seem right.

From what I saw in the video the dad and son scan in their DAS, now... Was Tony attached to their account? Doesn't make it right but at that point it's perfectly Disney legal. That doesn't excuse the acting like an ass on a scooter for no reason. Or latching into a family's DAS pass for views.
You can attach up to 7 people on the DAS BUT they MUST be w the primary to get on rides w it. (Meaning Tony used a wheelchair to get in RSR line, acting like he couldn’t stand. But he DIDNT use the DAS because the little kids he was with would’ve had to go w m) Wheelchairs can go wherever. Your dad was denied because he had neither wheelchair or DAS but if you had gone to guest services you could’ve gotten him a DAS for his inability to stand in line. The DAS is made for people who can’t wait for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Last 5 Videos, the Grifters have not topped 20,000 views....................... yet they have just about 93,000 subscribers.

1661272596077.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
B!tch please! Aka you left the purple shampoo in your hair for too long. You still look stupid so wipe that smug ass look off of your face!
Did you edit those brows?! I can't tell between the photoshops and the real ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.