Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony's teeth are the "Katie's eyebrows" of teeth.

And Katie's eyebrows are the "Tony's teeth" of eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Very interesting comments under the Louie video including one from that podcast that covered Best Life and Beyond. Sounds like they will be covering the Tony story next podcast! Go Louie!!!

F77B8228-B220-4B2F-A3F4-54D342692A7A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Key word is sane person, we are talking about delusional cacklehound here :)
It’s like she plucked them back to the 1930s, and then draws them in to cartoonish levels.
68F84878-B074-48F0-B19A-F4D329044DD0.jpeg

Wasn’t there a skinny plucked out brow revival for a while, maybe early 2000s? Maybe she plucked to the point of no return.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she’s bleeping with us. Her eyes show crazy though
Her eyebrows are just like, what the duck!?!? But her eyes are seriously giving me the creeps. I was going to make a joke about the crazy person you see on TV or movies with heavy makeup.......

Sidenote: Will BLAB try and distance themselves from Tony? He could really expose them if he wanted. We all know they talk smack together

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Very interesting comments under the Louie video including one from that podcast that covered Best Life and Beyond. Sounds like they will be covering the Tony story next podcast! Go Louie!!!

View attachment 1522139
Tony Two Times who claimed to not make money during his stream made $488 on Sunday when using the DAS. He also went Saturday and Friday, using his “VIP” pass as well

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her eyebrows are just like, what the duck!?!? But her eyes are seriously giving me the creeps. I was going to make a joke about the crazy person you see on TV or movies with heavy makeup.......

Sidenote: Will BLAB try and distance themselves from Tony? He could really expose them if he wanted. We all know they talk smack together
BLAB already hates tony, they just tolerate him whenever he chases them around the park

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I would LOVE if they distance themselves cause that would infuriate Tony since he is their little minion who is always going to bat for them on social media! If they shun him, maybe he will turn on them and spill his own tea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My god she is hilarious. Her post said “I’m going to need a nap today”. Is that her being REALREAL now??? 😂😂😂 as if she doesn’t take naps all time time (and in all the places).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Poor KT was mad to wake up at 10:45am. She'll for sure need a nap for the extra hard work of waking up before 11!

Screenshot_20220823-112359_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
BLAB already hates tony, they just tolerate him whenever he chases them around the park
One BIG thing BLOB and Tony Two Times has in common - most can't stand them - but - big BUT - will play nice in person as they are frankly afraid of how unhinged they can (and do) get and don't want to be lumped in and/or taken down with them.

Sadly - Tony Two Times seems to have gone ahead and fucked em all over - was it worth it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Want to expand on what this person said in the Comment section from Louie's latest video. Instead of giving $$$$$ to all these Grifters, people should be donating to some Charities out there. They can surely use the money.

1661279340964.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Want to expand on what this person said in the Comment section from Louie's latest video. Instead of giving $$$$$ to all these Grifters, people should be donating to some Charities out there. They can surely use the money.

View attachment 1522226
This!! It’s what I do not understand!! Why?! Why give money to people so they can run around Disneyland all day? If I’m going to donate my hard earned money, I give it to a homeless organization on IG. The guy is in the trenches daily and I know 100% of my money is going directly to help people. There’s so many organizations and people that need the help and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had to work all day…I’m POSITIVE this tit has been discussed, but..what the hell is up with these brows???
Lmaoooo. Maybe she’s trying her makeup look for her Eugene Levy Halloween costume this year lmao
537541BD-D254-4A2E-8C51-767285AB9AD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.