Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty sad when you are making a DAS complaint and you have to let them know when they watch the video that the person abusing the services may look like special needs on that scooter but he isn’t. Smfh. Also made a separate complaint as Tony was soliciting funds for their hotel for D23. Even worse when the sack of tit lives by the park. Why aren’t you coming for me Tony? You go intimidate others? I think you bleeping know better am I right? Tráelo perra. Me he enfrentado a cosas mucho peores que tú. yo tambien tengo un barco. Comprede?
Sorry I've been adulting, writing large checks, that require focus and documentation.😳 Nothing KT would understand or likely ever deal with in her life. "Spence what's a check?"

Back to Toothless - I'm including that 9 hour livestream session on TS Island in my complaint. Why? That island is a location that has had serious issues for a very long time. Lots of spots out of sight. Don't let your children explore it alone. That's all I'll say. So .. a grown man livestreaming 9 hours in that one spot, exactly what was his content?

That and the direct begging on property for 3 to 9 hours straight on property, and the awesome disability fraud that Disney really takes seriously.

May I suggest, if you do email, stress that this is a complaint about Disneyland 'policy violations' and 'disability assistance fraud'.

If you Tweet, IG &/or Facebook the Disneyland accounts (and the blogs WDWNT, ITTM and Micechat)... I suggest hashtagging: Disneyland, Disneylandlivestreaming, and Disneylanddisabilityfraud, Disneylandpolicyviolation, etc.

The Mouse watches social media, and the livestreaming and disability fraud have been the subject of many complaints online, especially the fraud - for several years.

Ok I'm gonna catch up now.

Here's how Katie looks without brows!

View attachment 1520739

Have fun giving her brows.
Right out of the gate I see this🤮 thanks for the nightmares.

Then I found her after photo.
PhotoGrid_1661262218029.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Daphne deleted her posts calling out whatever the duck his name is. Hopefully everything is alright.
Also, if Tony’s friends were really the ones to ask him to sit in the chair, then they do deserve to lose access to DAS. I don’t care what the sob story is, they are privileges that can’t be exploited. Maybe they’ll think twice before allowing a grown man to grift with their DAS.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bullshit. He’s such a crappy person. He’s bullied, threatened, and attacked multiple people in DM’s and social media. And has he ever blurred anyone - children included- from his videos? He can say all that he wants about making fun of him and just leave his friends out of it but he’s deleted multiple comments of mine that don’t portray him in the most positive light.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I detest how she proclaims herself the Queen of Disney. I was going to Disneyland before her Mom forgot to swallow. No one’s the Queen. We are all equal in being there.

It’s one of my favorite places in LA. Plus the chances of running into Blab is slim to none since it’s heavily Hispanic
The Reichsadler lives there. I'm sure KT would have moved there in a heart beat if he'd have her. He owns a home and edits better than grandpa. Sorryboutit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice story, Tony. Doesn't matter what you think... what we think... only what Disney thinks.
Maybe you should THINK before you DO, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
anyone clue me in on this Tony Character? I cannot follow these threads as well as i should

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gang, I'm really struggling this morning.

I don't mean struggling PERSONALLY.

I'm struggling to think of a single reason why anyone would pay extra money for exclusive IG content from Katie.

I've been kicking this around in my head for 15 minutes, and folks, I got NOTHIN'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm struggling to think of a single reason why anyone would pay extra money for exclusive IG content from Katie.
They're deluded into thinking that they can pay for "friendship". That's the only thing I've come up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In the "DisneyLife" vids- pretty much everything is different...including the editing quality... how in the heck did they fall so low, so fast???? Their health, creativity and aura have plummeted tremendously!!!!!!
AAAAAND she joked about her belly being big here..........only 4ish years ago...sheeeeesh!!!!
They had a mentor back then who'd been at it for a lot longer, and has 1M YT subs

Reactions: 19
Stop harassing Tony.This is all a big misunderstanding.He's going to beg for donations (like he does weekly) except this time he's going to donate them to a charity for people in wheel chairs (2 words according to him) So take down the comments and videos. Everybody is cool now right???? Lol 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Screenshot_20220823-072758-024.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Stop harassing Tony.This is all a big misunderstanding.He's going to beg for donations (like he does weekly) except this time he's going to donate them to a charity for people in wheel chairs (2 words according to him) So take down the comments and videos. Everybody is cool now right???? Lol 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
View attachment 1521686
Grifters seem to love using the term "positive vibes" the complete opposite vibes they give off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1521686
Ok... officially petitioning to have an eyeroll reaction added to Tattle. "harassed" "positive vibes" Such twisting of the truth. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bullshit. He’s such a crappy person. He’s bullied, threatened, and attacked multiple people in DM’s and social media. And has he ever blurred anyone - children included- from his videos? He can say all that he wants about making fun of him and just leave his friends out of it but he’s deleted multiple comments of mine that don’t portray him in the most positive light.
not to mention he also deleted his twitter post attacking Daph

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Wow, I think she is genuinely believing her own lies now. How else could she say she's being creative and unique?

View attachment 1521210
View attachment 1521211
View attachment 1521212
View attachment 1521213
View attachment 1521214
View attachment 1521217
View attachment 1521219
View attachment 1521220
View attachment 1521221
View attachment 1521222
View attachment 1521223
View attachment 1521224
View attachment 1521225

Bonus (I feel like she posted this out of spite to prove that she hasn't always had the same hair color since high school. 🤣):

View attachment 1521227

Also, Katie. For duck's sake, quit exploiting your niece!!!

View attachment 1521230
She’s legit off her rocker

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.