Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B!tch please! Aka you left the purple shampoo in your hair for too long. You still look stupid so wipe that smug ass look off of your face!
She’s got to be trolling us with those eyebrows. No sane person would go out looking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
B29980D0-392A-450A-A177-C41F58C8E2CD.png

Whoever this Dot Dot Dot is she knows some tea on Tony. She’s the same one that posted this gem a while back.

3971CD7A-9828-41E3-AB69-B2EDFA7E7B61.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Best Life and Beyond #58 - For Just $45 A Month, You Can Pretend KT is Your Friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
May I suggest for the next thread a poll for the most obnoxious thing a Disney vlogger have done at a Disney park? Any Disney vlogger, not just BLAB.

Suggestions:

• Katie getting a paying guest and his family trespassed from Disneyland for calling her out on her brazen grifting on the Columbia.
  • Beautiful Tomorrow Tony faking a disability by riding a handicapped motorized chair to bypass a line for an attraction.
  • Katie insulting a child for joining his family on the Mark Twain staircase; claiming the child caused her to trip and hurt her foot.
  • Josh from ResortTV1 accepting $300 in cash from a cancer victim.
  • Spencer recording a mother breastfeeding a baby on a livestream.
  • Mr. Morrow publicly intoxicated at WDW.
  • Spencer going to Disneyland on Friday despite close contact with a very sick and coughing Katie on Wednesday livestream during a COVID BA.5 surge.

Any other suggestions?

FYI, Florida Residents Edit did a piece on Mr. Morrow and friends being obnoxiously drunk:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tony Tony. Wow just wow. You‘ve been a very bad boy. My bff is getting that case unlocked to view. You know what that means. Uh oh. All over social media. Also sucks for you I kept my access to all insurance and health programs in every state. Vanessa getting Medi-Cal and other benefits. Paperwork submitted shows family of 3 with an income of $21,357 a year. Your Patreon and YT live bragging shows differently. Well this fine upstanding citizen will make sure they know. Lowlife scum. And a college fund for your new kid? MFer with you as a parent they will be lucky to get through grade school. I just can’t. I can’t.
13EE34E7-3FBB-4B95-93DB-032F70BD1D24.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Damnnnnnnn! She’s up before 11am?!
Its Hustle time. Spencer must have cracked the whip on her to start pulling her weight (pun intended) to keep the anacrapa lease. Now she’s got to put the brows on 10 hours earlier and do some IG content. And she seems real pleased about it to tell the truth lol but we all know she won’t keep it up. She will fail her IG subs just as miserably as everything else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahahahahahahaha. Breathe. Hahahahahaha. Tony, come on now. Does Lids really pay you $22 an hour that you posted you were making a previous video? Those Medi-Cal documents show Lids as your employer. Are you their top seller? I’m done. Done. This is like Christmas morning. The gifts keep coming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think it's more likely that he meant to say $11/hour, and just said it twice, like he does everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
anyone clue me in on this Tony Character? I cannot follow these threads as well as i should
Think of it as a battle, where we are attacking Grifting Vloggers on both Eastern and Western fronts.

Unlike Katie and Spencer, Tony doesn’t put up a fake facade (which fools some) that he is a good citizen of Disneyland/Lifestyle Vlogger that also does Disney content.

Tony is an absolute caricature of the worst of all Disney Vloggers. In my opinion, exposing him to masses may end up doing some collateral damage to Katie & Spencer by two ways:

1) A wake up call to the real power us basement dwellers have (besides making you too insecure to LIVE Stream in Las Vegas).

2) Disney doesn’t address Tony directly (86-ing him from the parks) but instead makes policy change or policy enforcement changes to all Super Chat begging in the parks.

For those reasons, I have personally been OK with him getting so much attention in this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.