Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daphne deleted her posts calling out whatever the duck his name is. Hopefully everything is alright.
Also, if Tony’s friends were really the ones to ask him to sit in the chair, then they do deserve to lose access to DAS. I don’t care what the sob story is, they are privileges that can’t be exploited. Maybe they’ll think twice before allowing a grown man to grift with their DAS.
Daphnes fine and Tony’s all mine. Mother fucker forgets the internet is forever and so are court records. Also MediCal doesn’t appreciate fraud. That bullshit apology. STFU. Only reason you apololied is to not lose viewers. Get real jizz stain. It’s on bottle cap. Cant wait to see you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Daphne deleted her posts calling out whatever the duck his name is. Hopefully everything is alright.
Also, if Tony’s friends were really the ones to ask him to sit in the chair, then they do deserve to lose access to DAS. I don’t care what the sob story is, they are privileges that can’t be exploited. Maybe they’ll think twice before allowing a grown man to grift with their DAS.
If he said such nasty things in public about her, what do you think the threatened and said in private DMs to her? That is probably why she took it down. I say stay and fight though!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
wow the shots are coming fast and furious , now tony feuding with daphne. BLAB attacking everyone, dm's bashing FB coming to light, all the vloggers be at war with each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Gang, I'm really struggling this morning.

I don't mean struggling PERSONALLY.

I'm struggling to think of a single reason why anyone would pay extra money for exclusive IG content from Katie.

I've been kicking this around in my head for 15 minutes, and folks, I got NOTHIN'.
I seriously cannot imagine. She doesn’t read, doesn’t do art, doe NOT cook (well), doesn’t do any sort of crafting or cleaning or go to any place that doesn’t scream basic white witch. What EXTRA could she possibly offer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Daphnes fine and Tony’s all mine. Mother fucker forgets the internet is forever and so are court records. Also MediCal doesn’t appreciate fraud. That bullshit apology. STFU. Only reason you apololied is to not lose viewers. Get real jizz stain. It’s on bottle cap. Cant wait to see you.
Love you 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Best Life And Beyond #58: Tony's a Fraud On a Scooter, Spencer's "Art" Makes Their Shirts Even Cruder, Katie's Brows Are Furry Protruders

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d love to think that whatever happens to Tony is done in the name of my disabled child, who uses the DAS and has a MAGICAL time at Disney. People like him make it harder for people like my kid because we have to wait in longer DAS lines when scammers are in them too.
And to think, he had literally the perfect opportunity to show how the DAS works and the benefits of it and instead, EVEN THO HE WAS ON IT, he found a way to take advantage of it. I mean…the idiocy of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well his theme park "vlogging" sure isn't buying him a house, fixing his teeth or supporting his wife and kids. Grown man begging for money at a children's theme park is embarrassing and he's jealous that no one would pay to see his tiny pee pee on only fans!! 🤡😂
Ok all joking aside, did he really try to do PH and Only Fans??? I will need to bleach my mind if either or both are true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The only people who would be interested in watching Tony on PH or Only Fans are bored dentists.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Gang, I'm really struggling this morning.

I don't mean struggling PERSONALLY.

I'm struggling to think of a single reason why anyone would pay extra money for exclusive IG content from Katie.

I've been kicking this around in my head for 15 minutes, and folks, I got NOTHIN'.
There's a sucker born every minute.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If he said such nasty things in public about her, what do you think the threatened and said in private DMs to her? That is probably why she took it down. I say stay and fight though!
Daphne typically deletes her stories. She gets her message out and then deletes. She likely assumes we will screengrab it and post it here for her. 🤣 We collect receipts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
To be fair, the DAS DOES feel like VIP but that’s what it’s SUPPOSED to feel like for these kids who suffer, medically, every single day. And you can have up to 8 people on the pass so that your party can stay together. My kids can ride rides w Gma and gpa, you know? And I have help in line getting them out of the wheelchair for rides and stuff.
I just watched Louie’s video and jeeeeez it’s incriminating. That Tony is legitimately stupid. It’s not bad to try someone’s scooter in the park but it is WRONG to take that scooter alone, to skip a line. Omg. I hope he gets banned from Disney. But not the mom and child. I have a feeing he was probably begging her to ride it once.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry I've been adulting, writing large checks, that require focus and documentation.😳 Nothing KT would understand or likely ever deal with in her life. "Spence what's a check?"

Back to Toothless - I'm including that 9 hour livestream session on TS Island in my complaint. Why? That island is a location that has had serious issues for a very long time. Lots of spots out of sight. Don't let your children explore it alone. That's all I'll say. So .. a grown man livestreaming 9 hours in that one spot, exactly what was his content?

That and the direct begging on property for 3 to 9 hours straight on property, and the awesome disability fraud that Disney really takes seriously.

May I suggest, if you do email, stress that this is a complaint about Disneyland 'policy violations' and 'disability assistance fraud'.

If you Tweet, IG &/or Facebook the Disneyland accounts (and the blogs WDWNT, ITTM and Micechat)... I suggest hashtagging: Disneyland, Disneylandlivestreaming, and Disneylanddisabilityfraud, Disneylandpolicyviolation, etc.

The Mouse watches social media, and the livestreaming and disability fraud have been the subject of many complaints online, especially the fraud - for several years.

Ok I'm gonna catch up now.

Right out of the gate I see this🤮 thanks for the nightmares.

Then I found her after photo.
View attachment 1521605
DO NOT! SLANDER! DIVINE! LIKE! THAT!

anyone clue me in on this Tony Character? I cannot follow these threads as well as i should
HE'S A TOOTHLESS DICK. POINT BLANK, END OF STORY.

If you believe, and I mean ACTUALLY believe that bullshit, I have beachfront property in Siberia to sell you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.