Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally she answered one of my comments!!!
81BF2C5A-844C-4A0C-9401-460C31578756.jpeg

Imagine how their real fans feel when they have to ask something 20 million times before they’re answered.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Circling back around to the fake sympathy for the Disney CMs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's hard to find information about a PUBLIC LAWSUIT in the public court system???? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
KT doesn’t understand economics and legal jargon. only ice cream, churros and sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the stupid part is when they go on about annual passes i guarantee most of their viewers rarely even get to go to Disneyland THATS WHY THEY'RE WATCHING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF PEOPLE GOING

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Terri tryin to school a troll …bring it on girlie…just trying to have fun!
8D71D2FA-99F8-4E30-B857-DEC0204D6430.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who watches this sad looking beast to obtain Disney info? Oh and Jason Cabrera got banned for asking if Spence was too upset to join the live!!
F12CC1BF-9D91-4D26-AAC7-E80739BFC266.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Not 'BS'! Oh no! I need to bleach out my eyes now :ROFLMAO:

The standard "Charge the phone" excuse :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Get your snacks because we're going to talk about food! That you send me 40 bucks a month to consume!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who watches this sad looking beast to obtain Disney info? Oh and Jason Cabrera got banned for asking if Spence was too upset to join the live!!View attachment 1489570
How absolutely sad they are deleting unsuspecting fans by mistake thinking they are trolls. What a damn shame! But letting troll comments get through bwahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.