Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT reading the earnings report:

TRANSLATION: “I don’t know what these words mean but I don’t like it.”

She literally said she was confused and that it was “a lot of words.”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh lord KT thinks she’s a “nurse” …tooting her own horn!
This was the day I saw them the weather was not that bad, it was warm but there was a cool breeze. And she is right because the universe wanted me to take those pictures of them. I just wanna know was this emergency right before I saw them? Since this video was taken at the entrance. If thats the case they sure looked miserable after they saved the kids life.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
KT - The Walt Disney Corporation is not a non-profit. It’s a business. It’s a publicly traded company. There’s a board and shareholders. Disneyland does not exist solely FOR YOU.

GROW. THE duck. UP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Let’s say this is thing is sitting across the table from you. It’s a blind date. How long before you’re crawling out the bathroom window?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This is the most maddening WHW ever. I’m genuinely stunned by this. This is HER park and HER community and HER home and she’s soooooooooo HEARTBROKEN but she can’t be bothered to be informed.

I - I CAN’T.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The thing that would be the "most upsetting" to KT would be missing the holiday season. #FirstWorldProblems

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.