Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s say this is thing is sitting across the table from you. It’s a blind date. How long before you’re crawling out the bathroom window?
sc4ZZ08WZ7HQhyw8Tn3ugrwgQiarq4uJVovM8AeRQ1g.png

She could still have options post-Spencer, and post-marriage, if this comes back around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
it's all about crying over annual passes tonight
they go to Disneyland like twice a week for 52 weeks and want to pay $1,000 . Basically $10 per visit. 'everyone's upset about this"---basically vloggers, and mostly BLAB

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Crying about the Magic Key perks aren’t good enough. bleeping bleep. What about families that can’t even afford to go. I can’t wait until you are destroyed

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That awkward moment when you realize your boyfriend is as old as the Haunted Mansion.
I think that's the most embarrassed I've ever seen her, and that's saying a lot.
She looks like she's going to throw up, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.