Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s saying she “used to get panic attacks” …not anymore then? She’s such a walking contradiction.

KT doesn’t know which states have all 4 seasons…JFC!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she’s saying she “used to get panic attacks” …not anymore then? She’s such a walking contradiction.

KT doesn’t know which states have all 4 seasons…JFC!
And it’s soooooo hot as she wears that smelly black hoody

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On tonight's installment of $40 bucks a month (or free with a Tattle membership) we have.....a weather report.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Shawn will get the boot now cuz they are watchin'.
I don’t think mods were watching tonight! I was posting lots of comments in real time and they didn’t boot me. Maybe they were too busy charging their devices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know some of us are Magic Key Holders and while we would like to renew/or upgrade, we also recognize Disney is a corporation and Magic Key Holders like BLAB are part of the problem. The cost of entry for them is less then $15 each time or less with the amount they’ve gone. See my numbers post a couple threads back. Disney would prefer that number to be $250, which is what some people do pay for a day because just a moment in Disneyland changes everyone’s life! It is a once in a lifetime thing for so many. We do not take it for granted for that reason!

All of us love Disneyland and we respect the cast members that help make the magic happen. I am in a very lucky group because I got Enchant in May so I can make reservations through May 2023. If they released Dream again, I’d upgrade just to have that parking. As some of you may know I live in Utah so the Enchant worked well for me. I also have not had any issue with the reservation system. I can book 4 reservations, I usually go once a month for 2 days each time. I spend money on hotels, parking, food & merch, so I’m the ideal consumer Disney prefers in their parks.

Not sure what the parks will do but I know the unfavorable mix is vloggers like BLAB that get into the parks super cheap because of the pass. They wanna make more money off it and take a cut of the superchats the Disney vloggers get! Katie and Spencer would get on that class action Dream Key lawsuit if it won in a heartbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Crying about the Magic Key perks aren’t good enough. bleeping bleep. What about families that can’t even afford to go. I can’t wait until you are destroyed
Yes, I really really want to go to Disneyland but I just can't. Cat is sick, still paying for my mom with dementia's bills etc. The cost of living etc. But I would love to go just once this year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Want to see the world KT? Get a real job and pay for it yourself. Spence will be ready within the year to trade you in for a sleeker, younger version.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Untitledkt.jpg
Untitledkt2.jpg

Not sure if any of you here work for the news, but Terri just called all of you boring. Katie hates librarians and Terri hates people on the news.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.