Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Spencer, working at his real job?
Looks like YT isn’t paying the bills. Also, for Blob to admit Spencer makes more than 1,000 a day at his other job yet people are donating $5 here and $20 there…bleeping pathetic! I don’t know how they sleep at night taking peoples hard earned money when they admit he makes well more than $1K a day and they have two places of residence. Disgusting grifters.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I can't get over the fact that this fake witch comes on looking like a total bum and not knowing what the heck she's talking about. Absolutely no professionalism, no knowledge, no expertise, no genuineness and even without her signature clown brows! Talk about laziness! I don't know how anyone can take her seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Looks like YT isn’t paying the bills. Also, for Blob to admit Spencer makes more than 1,000 a day at his other job yet people are donating $5 here and $20 there…bleeping pathetic! I don’t know how they sleep at night taking peoples hard earned money when they admit he makes well more than $1K a day and they have two places of residence. Disgusting grifters.
That's like giving bums money knowing they have a BMW parked around the corner..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm getting my popcorn ready because these uncensored KT only streams are always so fruitful for us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
$1,000 a day?! what is he doing, loan sharking the mean streets of Anaheim?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
KT thinks the "most horrible" thing is people upset about not getting updates about Magic Keys and getting upset at CMs
View attachment 1489514

"Financial stuff" easily confuses KT :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

I just noticed, they have been doing these WHWs for years and they don't have a script that automatically puts the text of the super chat on stream like OA does. Lazy grifters.

All aboard KT's complain train!
Yeah, Magic Keys are the end of the world. Never mind, covid, now monkeypox, threat of world war, climate change disasters and the record inflation and shortages. Magic Keys are the real problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.